Good (Encouraging) Stuff (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from Good (Encouraging) Stuff (Part 1) - #5083 by KathyPartdeux.

Previous discussions:

11 Likes

Wow, it looks like neither one of us (who closed out the last iteration) needed to set up this latest one. How did that happen?

14 Likes

I was wondering too.

I started the first one, so i was getting ready to set up a second and then, presto! :flushed:

15 Likes

YsbKHg1

18 Likes

18 Likes

From the top of (Part 1), on Jan 1 2020:

All hail @millefink : seer who foretold 2020 :grin: and brought us together to share so much Good Stuff when so much Bad Stuff was going down.

21 Likes

embarrassed blush GIF

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

22 Likes
21 Likes

And it already knew that I was tracking the topic. Awesome!

11 Likes
18 Likes

Nice to see that those smuggled phones sometimes get used for good.

10 Likes
15 Likes
20 Likes
17 Likes
17 Likes

Wait for it…

15 Likes

Some gems in there!

Gomez also lists Michigan Rep. Rashida Tlaib—also pictured above—as a co-founder of the group. That’s not because dads need a woman to help them with things, although there are, in fact, too many settings on the washing machine…

Still, if there’s anyone you can count on to eventually get something done after failing spectacularly at it several times, it is a Dad. Now, if you please, my daughter has fallen asleep face-first on the carpet during her third repeat viewing of a low-budget CGI Spider-Man cartoon series, and if I don’t take care of it [puffing out chest], no one else is going to, because her mom is doing the laundry between work meetings on Zoom.

12 Likes

Obviously, it’s good that said inmates fixate on self-improvement. That modest display of anal-retentiveness should serve them well.

1 Like

Basic Life Support and CPR certificate

Education!! Science!!

8 Likes
16 Likes