Good (Encouraging) Stuff (Part 2)

11 Likes
8 Likes
10 Likes

Not out of the woods yet, but it’s a good start!

6 Likes

Helping to educate people…just look at 'em!

6 Likes

Physicians are now increasingly a reliable Democratic constituency. It’s part of a broader national voting shift toward Democrats among professionals in the health care, pharmaceutical and life sciences realm.

Cheer Applause GIF by Peanuts

6 Likes
5 Likes

Have a great one - you awesome nerds!

9 Likes

My perfect code says its the -1st day of the year.

8 Likes
7 Likes

I know it’s unlikely to be taken seriously, but this is a good idea that I wish the US government would take under advisement…

10 Likes

As reactionary forces target libraries through book bans and some liberal politicians propose funding cuts instead of increases for libraries, it’s essential that more leftists become involved in their local libraries. The Right focuses on taking over public institutions to privatize & neuter them. We on the Left(s) must focus on strengthening and expanding public institutions that we value.

Progressives and Leftists must put public libraries at the top of our organizing agendas. For the People is intended to be a decentralized, autonomous, volunteer-driven formation. There is no funding associated; we have no money. But what we hope to have is people power as we develop over time.

Hopefully this can develop into something :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes
9 Likes
7 Likes
5 Likes

I agree!

trust can only be won through transparency about the past actions of the US government that continue to haunt

This is not a US strong point…maybe because it doesn’t support the American exceptionalism myth. Hopefully, we’ll see improvement on this once we push more of the folks promoting the myth out of office and/or positions of power.

8 Likes
3 Likes

Kimmy Schmidt Good Luck GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

7 Likes
13 Likes
10 Likes