GOP adds more chaos with not 1, not 2, but 9 more House speaker candidates

Only two out of those nine candidates voted to certify the 2020 election.

15 Likes

Dang, I have a bet with a friend that Elise Stefanik would be the person that would eventually get the gavel…looks like I’m losing at this point.

My thought process is she’s MAGA enough for the MAGAts (she did the full MAGA turn) but she’s not as abrasive as Scalise, and didn’t piss off the moderates like Jordan has for the last couple of years.

2 Likes

Every name on that list would have people like me killed by the government, mostly through malice although a few may be through cowardice.

So who do the zentrumists want the Democrats to vote for this time?

8 Likes

tina turner auntie entity GIF

All the children say
We don’t need another hero
We don’t need to know the way home
All we want is life beyond Thunderdome
– Tina Turner

3 Likes

I smell another Lincoln Project ad.

5 Likes

Reminds me of an Amazon customer’s complaint about Kretschmer’s Toasted Wheat Germ. The complainant was disappointed that the $14 jar only provided just a few servings and therefore was too expensive. Instead of using it as a 1-2 tablespoon supplement to be added to other foods, the complainant was using it as is… like oatmeal or cereal. (Could that have been LB? :smile:)

5 Likes

Photo of candidates:

(I mean, “malevolent clown” really captures the party in general and this group in particular.)

6 Likes

The Freedom Caucus on Monday called on House leaders…

Leaders?

And what on earth does this mean? So she does not represent the people?

5 Likes

5 Likes

And one of those two candidates just went to kiss Trump’s ring and beg forgiveness.

2 Likes

AOC had this to say about one of them.

He’s only served one term in the US House of Representatives. The last thing that he did in the Oversight Committee was attempt to submit falsified evidence to an impeachment hearing. I think it helps to know where all the bathrooms are before you run for the US House of Representatives, personally, and I think it helps to have some real experience in one of most complex legislative bodies in the world before you try to run it.

4 Likes

Yes. His “O-ring”.

4 Likes

Now up to the plate Tom Emmer.

I wonder who’s in the bullpen.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.