Republican lawmakers vent about their own inept GOP colleagues: "A bunch of idiots" (video)

Originally published at: Republican lawmakers vent about their own inept GOP colleagues: "A bunch of idiots" (video) | Boing Boing

5 Likes

It’s a start at self-awareness, but they have a way to go until they admit that they opened the door for the fascists and white supremacists to enter their party.

18 Likes

Well, you and some of your other halfway reasonable GOP colleagues could take a cue from that. Join with the Dems by voting for Jeffries as Speaker.

do it becky chung GIF

PS-- I know they won’t do it.

20 Likes

Professional unprofessional victimhood.

4 Likes

The behavior of the Gang of 8 is a feature, not a bug. They intend to bring down the government; it’s what they said when they ran for office and they prove that’s what them meant every day of their miserable lives. Screw them and the people that voted for them. It is critical that Dems win every possible seat in the next election and for a decade beyond that.

15 Likes

Kansas You Are Correct GIF by GIPHY News

I can’t believe I am agreeing with him, but when you are right, you are right.

17 Likes

“It’s those other guys, not meeeee!”

7 Likes

Not completely correct.

They can safely strike “looks like”

5 Likes

8 Likes

I can’t remember who said it, credited to some GOP aid in a moment of candor, but “Republicans are really good at campaigning, not very good at governing.”

Performance politics has so completely taken over the party that I think (hope) they won’t be any good at campaigning soon either. The act is getting tired.

9 Likes

The party of leopard eats my face surprised that leopard eats their faces like they said they would.

And they want the Dem to “fix” it. They can expel the lunatics or resign with enough number so the Dem is majority to take control again. Those children needed to be taught power come with responsibility. If they have no interest to govern, they should fuck off.

8 Likes

Excited Lets Go GIF

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.