GOP-led Senate panel agrees Russia infowar campaign helped Trump

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/10/08/gop-led-senate-panel-agrees-ru.html

9 Likes

Wearing a ski mask while enjoying my G4 Powerbook is NOT A CRIME

however that posture is

6 Likes

I guess the Kurds weren’t able to fabricate any wrong-doings by Hunter Biden…

If the CIA ISN’T listening in on all the traffic between these criminals and the GRU we are fooked. 2020 is going to bring an avalanche of dirty foreign money and influence campaigns (cough facebook ads). Hair Twittler is begging for crooks the world over to help his corrupt @$$ out… at least I can flee to Canada!

12 Likes

PLEASE put this under [current occupant of the White House]'s nose so that he may ragestroke himself into a sentient but wordless aphasiac.

He only won with outside help.

6 Likes

Biff doesn’t have to worry. Moscow Mitch will make sure nothing happens as a result of this finding.

10 Likes

GOP-led Senate panel agrees that this does not require any action on their part.

2 Likes

The preznit to tweet about “impeaching” these Senators in 3… 2… 1…

2 Likes

Right. And don’t forget to wish really, really hard that those bad russians will stop hacking our election.

Why do we even bother anymore?

2 Likes

tumblr_inline_pqutllVLyx1sviztv_1280

8 Likes

“What do you recommend we do, Senator Burr?”

“Do? What do you mean, ‘do?’ I’m just reading their marketing brochure into the record, and to let my colleagues know about the Kremlin’s limited-time, ‘2 quid for 1 pro’ special offer!”

6 Likes

This. It’s not exactly being shouted from the rooftops, that I’ve seen, even though it should be.

3 Likes

(All except Rusher, on account of Poo-in.)

Grate Again! Grate Again! GAGA! GAGA! We are a Nation of Lawns.

… and astroturfing bots.

6 Likes

So are they trying to duplicate what happened to the Soviet Union, except here?

3 Likes

A new form of not only warfare, but colonization, perhaps?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.