GOP online mob violently threatens judge who ordered Trump's search warrant

Originally published at: GOP online mob violently threatens judge who ordered Trump's search warrant | Boing Boing

8 Likes

Well, they’re nothing if not consistent…

23 Likes

Meanwhile the accused sex offender who had a decades-long personal connection to Epstein and had nothing but positive things to say about Ghislane Maxwell after her arrest is beyond reproach.

56 Likes

“The threats against Judge Reinhart in the wake of the Mar-a-Lago raid are significant,” Daniel J. Jones, founder of Advance Democracy, told VICE News.

To contribute something substantive: the judge was not a Trump appointee (wrong kind of judge).

26 Likes

Stochastic terrorism. It’s only a matter of time.

21 Likes

This, but well armed…

17 Likes

With his supporters, it wouldn’t matter. As we’ve seen too many times, they’ll attack on his command. He’s the only one who can get them to stop, and he won’t - until the consequences fall on him.

33 Likes

Gee how morally right do you have to be that it’s acceptable to go after and threaten school children as a means to an end?

24 Likes

gQp Online Mob Visualized:

giphy-11

tad

But more likely cellar dwellers making death threats…

7qzu

12 Likes

And their consistency is that of Diarrhoea.

13 Likes

Of course they did.

2 Likes

And before someone actually gets killed, we get constant harassment, vandalism, death threats, assault, family pets being killed… which is already a sort of terrorism.

Honestly I don’t even think morality comes into it for them at this point - these people are fascists, it’s purely about power, free from any shackles. No moral justification necessary.

31 Likes

That’s multiple times accused Sex Offender with a related case pending trial, who hung out with JE for kicks, friend. LOL!

3 Likes

You just found the connection between the judge and Epstein that the MAGA fanatics were desperately trying to find: the connection is that he approved a warrant for the FBI raid the “home” of one of Epstein’s friends/customers.

4 Likes

Well, they sure don’t seem to think kids getting killed is any kind of an issue, do they? If these particular children die they will see it as appropriate punishment for the person who dared to make their hero accountable under the law.

3 Likes

This is war, after all, with their nation and countless souls at stake. It follows that anything goes, no restrictions and no quarter.

7 Likes

A quick read of history suggests: depressingly low.

5 Likes

I’m so old, I can remember when publishing a death threat to a Federal judge would get you life in prison.

Now it just gets you a cable “news” expert panelist position and a podcast.

22 Likes

Can these people not be tracked down and arrested, however long it takes?

6 Likes

Wouldn’t want to spoil the surprise, but if I were the threatened judge I would start tracking down (monitoring only) every threat, only to delay action except for imminent harm, to arrest all of them the Friday before Labor Day weekend.

Tuesday (after the holiday) they would be in my court room (via video link if too large a number safely transport at one time) to explain themselves and their actions.

6 Likes