GOP Rep. Mo Brooks served with lawsuit over his role in Jan. 6 sacking of U.S. capitol

3 Likes
7 Likes

I don’t trust a man who doesn’t drink or has a clean truck bed.

Or that that traitor thing.

8 Likes

Wait, what? Did Brooks release his own security footage? What did Ms. Brooks mean to accomplish by running around to the back of the server’s car? I have so many questions. And a smile on my face. Effing traitor.

8 Likes

He released it himself. His argument is that the process server committed criminal trespass by entering his garage, and he/his wife have complained to the police. It’s a petty, vindictive complaint made by a man who is angry that he couldn’t keep avoiding service (normal people actually waive formal in-person service).

Who knows what the police will do with it (if the server actually entered the garage without permission, and so on). I’d like to see the server’s cell phone video, just out of curiosity, but at any rate it’s effective service of the lawsuit.

5 Likes

Or, if the judge in Swalwell’s case rules it wasn’t valid service, he could serve by publication. Maybe in the Federal Register. Or Juggs.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.