GOP Rep. Mo Brooks tweets his Gmail password for all to see

Trump was right - take away his computer to keep it secure. LOL.

2 Likes

brb, trademarking “Reddi-Wurst”

15 Likes

They aren’t sending their best.

1 Like

This actually works very well, and my wife, who is reluctant to wrangle with a password manager, keeps the paper list of PWs in her purse and, as most women do, keeps track of where her purse is all the time.

1 Like

The real money will roll in once you create a Mentadent style bottle that has both Easy Cheese and Easy Sausage dispensed at the same time.

3 Likes

i beat you to Sausy-Whip™, then. good.

3 Likes

Isn’t this moran in charge of cybersecurity at the pentagon or some such? (googled: YES)
He of the “we’re kicking ass and taking names!” and handing out your passwords to randos…
He probably uses the same user/pswd everywhere. Putin must be VERY pleased.

4 Likes

Heh.

2 Likes

In Alabama, he and his brother Ron are known as “The Mo-Ron Brothers.”

2 Likes

Why haven’t the rules for legal summons been updated? It is bizarre that we can still play this strange game where we duck under the table to avoid legal difficulties. This should be in the same category as “being declared an outlaw” or seeking sanctuary in a church. It is the sort of thing that makes the sovereign citizens’ weird legalism seem plausible.

3 Likes

Aerosol 'nduja plz

2 Likes

I’m thinking of something like this:

3 Likes

People are still using gmail as a secure service?

And Twitter is still a thing?

I’ll still use Goog for maps, but political individuals need to start understanding how tech tools work, or put the screwdriver down.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.