GOP Senators tweet screenshots during zoom meeting with Ukraine's Zelinskyy after being asked not to reveal his location

He refused to acquiesce to their God King’s demands that Zelinskyy criminally go after the Bidens. For that, they want him to die. Seems pretty cut and dry to me. He betrayed the God King, he should die. It’s as easy as that.

11 Likes
14 Likes

It’s almost as if they live in a world where superficial images are valued more than substance.

Oh yea, that’s precisely the world we live in.

I’m gonna go cry now.

6 Likes

On the bright side, if they’d been on a Zoom call with Trump, he’d probably have tweeted Zelensky’s GPS coordinates just to show how informed he was.

“Talking with President Z in his office in the Mariinskyi Palace right now. He said to me with tears in his eyes, Mr Trump, sir, you’re my last hope. Wants my help fighting off my good friend Vladimir’s invasion. Sad. I like presidents who don’t get their countries invaded.”

11 Likes

Except for the unborn — they are “people” who must live in order to be born at any cost…and then, fuck ‘em, I guess?

14 Likes

Where else would new supplies of people to kill come from?

13 Likes

Whatever security clearance they have should be reduced or pulled entirely. People like that can’t be trusted with shit.

16 Likes

Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

7 Likes

Elected officials don’t have security clearances per se, they have access based on their committee positions (or whatever)

6 Likes

Assholes. But I keep repeating myself.

6 Likes

That settles it. Rubio, Daines, Johnson are all Russian tools – knowing or unknowing, willing or unwilling – & should have their committee positions & security clearances pulled immediately.

9 Likes

Hey, remember this?

I remembered it vaguely, but thought it was around the Jan.6 meetings…kind of odd coincidence, right?!?

14 Likes

Then they, themselves, should be pulled — like pork. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

So many terrifying political moments in the last five years or so…it’s easy to lose track!

4 Likes

At one point during his emotional presentation, Zelensky paused to ask one of the American lawmakers to mute themselves. “Senator Rick Scott, please mute your mic,” he said.

https://twitter.com/arappeport/status/1500207176706666504

6 Likes

I’m pretty much at the point where I consider all FDCists, QAnoners, White Supremecists, RW Militias, etc., to be Unregistered Russian Agents and/or Infiltrators.
Looks like Holy St. Reagan was premature in proclaiming victory in the Cold War.

Because of the ‘R’ by their names on the ballots.

Imagine what a nightmare it would be if they were competent…

I would be amazed if the lot of 'em weren’t compromised.

Seems like if they actually cared about the unbord, they would make damn sure that adequate pre-natal care was widely available & affordable.

9 Likes

/shares stack of silk hankies w/Jackrabbit because life’s too painful right now for a box of tissues

4 Likes

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.