Great Scientists of the 21st Century

Originally published at: Great Scientists of the 21st Century | Boing Boing

12 Likes

Well done!
and lo’ there’s a #peer-reviewed tag which pulls up Nicki Minaj at the top [o tempora o mores emoji]

9 Likes

Science is my Co-Pilot.

21 Likes

34 Likes

you know that feeling when you want to laugh, cry and bite through a steel spike at the same time?

8 Likes

Though I agree that people who haven’t gotten the vaccine despite months of opportunity are idiots who are creating a needless threat to themselves, their loved ones, their country, and all of humanity, I wish at this point that we put more emphasis on ramping up vaccine production and giving shots to the many people elsewhere in the world who want it. Standing around all day saying “nah-uh”, “yah-huh” to these morons while massive outbreaks in Brazil, Turkey, Kosovo, Mongolia, and elsewhere breed dangerous new strains of the virus is a level of stupid that rivals Oglivie’s.

Ship the unwanted doses to people who will take them. Put every possible production facility to use (and negotiate the royalties later if necessary). If you can’t vaccinate the ones you love, love the ones you can vaccinate.

Mocking these jerkoffs is satisfying, and they certainly deserve it, but it’s unproductive.

18 Likes

“Peer-reviewed Tweet”

I cannot stop marveling at this phrase.

15 Likes

tumblr_0fbc4b635e40873e94628419dd28a2db_d453d22a_540

16 Likes

Leave Mike Stoklasa out of this!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.