Greenland and Antarctica melting 6x faster than in 1990s: NASA

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/03/16/greenland-and-antarctica-melti.html

2 Likes

Thanks @xeni

9 Likes

My local Trumper “proved” to me that global warming isn’t a threat: Obama bought a house on Martha’s Vineyard.

5 Likes

Just a friendly reminder. Once we’re done with this apocalypse, we still have that other apocalypse waiting for us.

Now where did I set my beer?

5 Likes

OK, does anyone have anything I don’t have to worry about?

2 Likes

Well, the birds have not yet turned against us. Wait, hold on, I’m getting a call…

5 Likes

As long as we keep producing as much CO2 as possible, you have absolutely nothing to worry about!

my last eye exam said that although i needed new readers i am otherwise ocularly jocularly.

My human breath smell is still a problem, though, says my cat.

This can’t be true, as space based sensor data has a well known liberal bias. If the ice was really melting it wouldn’t be a problem anyway because Jesus would make sure only the liberals and abortionists would live on the coasts and suffer from the flooding. /s

1 Like

Curious if the drop in fossil fuel use due to covid-19 will slow this down, or if it’s either a blip on the radar/too late already.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.