Grifty "Students For Trump" founder pleads guilty to wire fraud for pretending to be a lawyer

@Ryuthrowsstuff / asshole with impunity?

Knock yourself out, you’re not a minority any longer, and competition is fierce these days.

5 Likes

The apple doesn’t fall far from the icon, I guess. Of course, he’s a loser for admitting to wrongdoing and serving jail time. Sad.

And yet the man himself still coasts along, like a lucky idiot in a lightning storm.

7 Likes

Seriously! With a fake NYU law degree and a fake Wharton finance degree, he easily could have charged his clients way more. But if he was smart, he probably wouldn’t have done what he did.

5 Likes

Oh, as a milquetoast connoisseur, this is *chef’s kiss * c’est bon!

1 Like

I feel like I could be making a lot more money, with a lot less work, by grifting fascists out of their money.

Anyone want to help me set up a committee to investigate [insert obviously false conspiracy about one or more democratic presidential candidates]? With your help we can find the truth and own the libs! /s

1 Like

ROGER THAT

6 Likes

Presumably his thought process was “if my favorite reality TV host can get away with pretending to be a President then surely I can get away with pretending to be a lawyer.”

2 Likes

Jail house lawyer actually is an exception to unauthorized practice of law rules. So, ironically, putting him in jail will make what he’s been doing a bit more legal, though he’ll have to start billing in cigarettes.

1 Like

So is self-representation, I wonder did he represent himself?

A man who is his own lawyer has a fool for his client

He said viral, not fungal!

What is that? It looks like a chestburster from Alien that got stepped on.

1 Like

They don’t seem to be Federal charges, so probably not. I could be wrong.

The charges are indeed Federal, brought by the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, a federal prosecutor.

So yeah, I really won’t be surprised if this kid petitions Trump for a pardon.

Whoa. Dat is some serious next-level daddy issues.

That is a heart. (It’s also a link so you can click it to take you to the artist for more info.)

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.