Grocery store spitter receives prison term

Originally published at: Grocery store spitter receives prison term | Boing Boing

5 Likes

That store manager seems like a good boss, the type capable of inspiring his help to rally.

14 Likes

29 Likes

From the article:

Cirko is banned from all Gerrity’s locations in Luzerne County, has to pay restitution for almost $30,000 of lost inventory at Gerrity’s, and has to write a letter of apology to the store in Hanover Township.

So it seems that $15k fine is on top of reimbursing the store for the $30k-ish worth of goods they had to discard.

Taylor Swift GIF by The Voice

25 Likes

Over It Drama GIF by Holly Logan

18 Likes

Horrible woman. She deserves all of that sentence.

15 Likes

“Remember kids, if you’re going to spit, make it dope rhymes, and not on other people, or you could be serving time.”

13 Likes

Na na na na
Na na na na
Hey hey hey
GOODBYE

5 Likes

Apparently she was born 80 years too late to piss on her neighbors’ Victory Gardens.

8 Likes

Well, that penalty was probably more than she expectorated.

41 Likes

Good.

5 Likes

more of this everywhere, please.

8 Likes

Saliva you save may be your own.

11 Likes

one of my favorite contributions to language recently is the phrase:

“fuck around and find out”

she found out

8 Likes

It’s spitsville for her.

5 Likes

I fully expect for someone, somewhere to come to this woman’s defense & attempt to excuse her behaviour.
Someone besides her lawyer, or course. One [or more] of the Usual Gang of Idiots.

I guess that’s going to be me – I fully expected to be on board with the play stupid games, win stupid prizes contingent but after reading the article I’m wondering if there’s some sort of mental health issue here. Of course, she could’ve just been a belligerent drunk, too. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

Oh, I was referring to the UGoI in the RWNJ media. I don’t consider anyone else in these forums to be an idiot.
I already know I’m an idiot…

The same could be said for the QAnon crowd, etc… but I’m pretty sure she knew what she was doing.

Drink tends to uncover/amplify the monsters that lurk within.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.