Guide dogs can’t be black

3 Likes

Same story from a more trustworthy source.

7 Likes

Megan said, “This isn’t a cat?”

Seriously, though, What The Fuck Is Wrong With People? #4676

9 Likes

What is the point of posting this?

The Daily Mail is notoriously untrustworthy. Many peoples response to seeing a Daily Mail article is to not believe it until they see it somewhere else.

17 Likes

Indeed. I’ve several times heard it referred to as The Daily Fail.

7 Likes

Also “Daily Heil” for their full-throated support of British fascism and Hitler back in the day.

9 Likes

Sure, they were right wing back then. /s

6 Likes

I don’t think they’re explicit about it these days, unlike back in the 1930s, but I could very well be wrong about that!

Beyond what @Wanderfound @the_borderer (ack!) says, the Daily Mail website was also until recently full of links to exciting stories like “TOWIE star cavorts on beach in sizzingly bikini” to the extent that it could be hard to find the actual article you clicked on.

Although it appears they’ve had a revamp. Those pictures are now at the below the article instead of all over. It’s now much easier to read.

I assume it’s still best to stay away from the comments though.

4 Likes

Even if I find a copy laying around on the train I still can’t get halfway through before throwing it away in angry despair. I wouldn’t recommend trying it out for yourself.

4 Likes

I saw the item linked on reddit. I did a quick google to corroborate it and actually grabbed the first link that came up.

1 Like

When your bigotry extends to even service animals, you just might be a garbage-ass human.

12 Likes

Yeah, they’re good at their SEO, I’ll give them that.

2 Likes

Or a garbage-ass dog?

3 Likes

Dacre was borderline when he was editor, and I’m being charitable about that.

The new editor has a long way to go before he even starts undoing the decades of far-right sensationalism.

4 Likes

I always hated that cartoon; it got used tons by people who claimed that every active recognition of racism was someone “playing the race card.”

Mindless bigotry is a very human flaw.

4 Likes

Ah. Well, having heard that, I don’t hate it for other people’s malicious interpretations of it, but I can see where you’re coming from.

I’ll delete it if you like.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.