Guilty pleas from"Goon squad" of racist cops who tortured, raped and shot black suspects in Mississippi

Originally published at: Guilty pleas from"Goon squad" of racist cops who tortured, raped and shot black suspects in Mississippi | Boing Boing

8 Likes

I hope they never see the light of day

19 Likes

“This is a perfect example of why people don’t trust the police”
“This is the most horrible incident of police brutality of my whole career. And I am ashamed that it happened at this department.”
“The only thing I am guilty of on this incident right here is trusting grown men that swore an oath to do their job correctly. I am guilty of that, but the people of Rankin County elected me to do a job during good times and during bad times.”

-Rankin County Sheriff Bryan Bailey
Who was so horrified that he didn’t fire them for 6 months afterward and never filed criminal charges
He also hired them and paid them for years to act like this
ACAB, no matter how well they lie. And sheriff Bailey needs to be fired, because “this is a perfect example of why people don’t trust the police” applies just as well to his bullshit too

30 Likes

… no, these readings have been measured before

17 Likes

… or the lights in prison.

10 Likes

1-800-FTP-ACAB.

Taxpayers are paying a lot of hard earned money for these ‘Peace’ officers, in salaries, and then more for the lawsuits that the ‘Peace’ officers create.

8 Likes

Previously:

4 Likes

:no_mouth:

3 Likes

I assume other survivors of their “policing” will start coming forward.

8 Likes

Those screenings to determine whether someone should be a cop don’t seem to work as advertised.

10 Likes

OK, but actually ACAB.

7 Likes

Complaining that people don’t trust the police is making it all about him. Focus on the problem, not the symptom. Don’t “work to rebuild trust”. Stop killing and raping people and trust may follow.

4 Likes

Why does this headline call their victims “suspects”?

4 Likes

:+1:
Particularly to his bullshit. ACAB covers all the cops who look the the other way while these obvious bastards break the law.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.