Gun safety instructor shoots student at gun safety class

Or, you know, teach them that it’s unsafe to handle firearms unsupervised and that the proper thing to do when you find an unsecured firearm is to immediately notify an adult. But between this unsupportable accusation and the “PS, the NRA is planning on getting Missouri schoolkids shot next” bit, it seems kinda like you’re more concerned with maintaining the borderline-superstitious view of firearms as inherently evil than you are concerned with safety.

One hundred percent of the time? Because this is a case where it has to be one hundred percent. And even if there’s another kid there who he wants to show off to? Or who dares him? Because kids will do that, you know.
The consequences are far too grave to take chances. Kids shoot thmeselves and other kids all the fucking time, and the (right wing) U.S. is so in love with their guns that they won’t require gun safes or trigger locks. The NRA literally thinks the gun has a greater right to “freedom” than a child has to life.
For the record, I was a long time gun owner until I moved to Germany, (The hassle of importing them was too much) so I’m not some anti-gun fanatic, but, for Christ’s sake, America, get some fucking sense.

No I don’t live in that sort of environment.

1 Like

If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.

And if only outlaws have guns, the rest of us will be less likely to get shot.

“OK, so who saw what I did wrong there. Anyone?”

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.