Gunman shoots up Colorado Supreme Court building, holds up security guard

Originally published at: Gunman shoots up Colorado Supreme Court building, holds up security guard - Boing Boing

3 Likes

Well, this fuckin’ year is starting off great… /s

6 Likes

Some people make the weirdest new year’s resolutions.

the incident seems unrelated to the court’s recent ruling banning former President Donald Trump from the ballot

Sure Jan GIF

11 Likes

Yes. I’m expecting more right-wing terrorism anywhere that Biff is taken off the ballot or otherwise thwarted in court.

4 Likes

5 Likes

I’m hoping they release his name so we can find out what this guy was REALLY into, no doubt through his socials and internet presence.

But that said, there’s so many guns in so many places, and people pulling them on other people after road rage incidents is so common nowadays that it’s almost not reported. At 3 AM? Who knows what kind of thought processes are going on. I’d think if they were targeting the Colorado supreme court they’d target it when it was open.

2 Likes

Super. Expect 2024 to be the year of (increasing!) MAGA terrorism fueled by Donald Trump, who knows, hopes, and expects his acolytes will commit acts of violence on his behalf.

4 Likes

There has to be an easier way to get your own FoxNews show

3 Likes

He may have been gunning for a place in the next Trump administration.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.