GWAR is coming out with a new comic book

Originally published at: GWAR is coming out with a new comic book | Boing Boing

3 Likes

3 Likes

A Ted Talk on Gwar!

6 Likes
3 Likes

The moment they must face the vomitous incarnations of themselves from a filthy alternate dimension!

I’m imagining the “evil universe” version of GWAR would be a bunch of clean-cut looking guys in pressed and tailored suits, kind of like how the “evil universe” version of Cartman from South Park was unfailingly polite and selfless.

4 Likes

Like a 50s Rock Band? Or The Wonders from the movie That Thing You Do, but when they played the song even slower and softer?

2 Likes

One of the last great performances from the Brockie era:

I haven’t seen them with their new singer(s), but there is just no band that puts on a show with the same level of raw energy from both the crowd and the band. Just out of this world.

1 Like

In my high school years, there was a brief fad for all the hard core death metal fans to bleach their hair white - it reached its peak around the time a Gwar tour came through town. You could tell who attended the show for weeks after, as all the stage blood had dyed everyones hair indelible pink. That was the end of the white hair fad.

2 Likes

Angry Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.