"Halloween Whimsey" mask is "great for any costume party"

Boing boing. Your proud source of his-and-hers Halloween costume ideas since 1997.

10 Likes

6 Likes

I have a vague memory of some campy 70’s pron movie with security guards wearing helmets that looked like this. But I don’t have the balls to do a web search.

5 Likes

The barrier to adoption is contributing $25.00 to his reelection campaign.

That’d be a fucking nightmare.

2 Likes

“Halloween Whimsey” is my new nickname for Mr. Happy.

6 Likes

i just… i mean…

…speechless.

2 Likes

That’s one of the Cenobites, right? Which Hellraiser sequel was it? Hellraiser VII: Genitalia.

4 Likes

Here’s a mask to go with it:

4 Likes

The Devil in Miss Jones, 1973

2 Likes

NSFEB

(eyeballs)

2 Likes

Obligatory Oglaf:

13 Likes

Oh and this one too:

https://www.amazon.com/Halloween-Whimsey-Party-Cosplay-Costume/dp/B07HF6FSSH/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1539812996&sr=8-15&keywords=Halloween+Whimsey+3D+Latex+Mask+Head+Mask+for+Party+Cosplay+Costume+Prank+Joking

1 Like

7 Likes

No joke, this happened to me when I was scrolling through LED costumes on Amazon for my daughter.

Quite the… eye catching… costume there, Amazon.

3 Likes

I’ll just leave this practical application here.

2 Likes

I’m sending one to tRump. He needs a new hat.

2 Likes

The picture with the MAGA hat would also pair quite well with the Buddy Hacket joke about Donald Trump that was on BoingBoing a few weeks ago: Listen: Buddy Hackett’s filthy Donald Trump putdown joke, as told to Merv Griffin

Um, this might be up that alley. (Insert dire warning that you’re been warned.)

2 Likes

i like the idea of the final image, but i think you need to make the mask look a little bit more like toad before you put that hat on it

1 Like