Handgun looks like a smartphone

Not bad. And the shotguns are nice too.

Came here to say that now anyone filming cops on a cellphone now has a decent chance of being shot. This is going to be fun. /s

7 Likes

What the Michigan is wrong with the World?

5 Likes

Even if they had totally nailed it; there’s the minor problem that “Laptop battery” as an item seen outside of device teardowns is rapidly hurtling toward extinction.

1 Like

Came here to post this. Nothing new to get concerned about, because they’ve been getting away with shooting people for perfectly innocuous non-hidden non-weapons anyway. You might as well actually have a hidden cell-phone-gun if you’re going to get shot for a wallet.

5 Likes

Reviving a tradition…

10 Likes

Why is “that woman could totally kill a bunch of people with that thing” such a sexy display of power? Do you get turned on by a woman sitting at a missile launch console or wearing a suicide bomber vest?

12 Likes

Great, Next they’ll be making strap=on dildo guns…ones that even gun nuts won’t recognize as guns, as demonstrated by the reaction video when the Bird Sanctuary Seditionists received a box of dildos - they never once checked to see if they were loaded. :smiley:

3 Likes

Oh gawd, you just had to go there… (of COURSE he does!)

1 Like

20 Likes

Are restrictions on disguised or ultra-concealable weapons common in America? That thing would be so illegal in Germany.

4 Likes

No idea. Would have to think about it.

Shaheed vest is a bit too single-use for my tastes. Though I have respect for the courage, I wouldn’t have it.
But the missile launch console - HELL YES!!!

…ICBM, please.

1 Like

I suppose that the folding grip alleviates the fact that many pistols require slightly more pocket than their mere volume would suggest because of the “two rectangular prisms meeting at an angle” general shape; but you have to really need to combine a love of skinny jeans with an enthusiasm for concealed carry to make it worth the ergonomically brutal(should cut nicely into your hand, just like multitools being used as pliers) grip and apparent ‘two rounds is what you get’ ammunition supply.

Given that .380 is pretty popular in the small, light, relatively cheap, pistols market this seems like a very niche novelty design.

2 Likes

15 Likes

Meh. Too masculine for a lady.

How sad, how true.

And there’s rarely ever any real accountability or any consequences for cops using lethal force.

2 Likes

I bet there are people out there who fapped to Slim Pickens’ final scene in Doctor Strangelove.

11 Likes

That was a good one.

The whole bomb run sequence was excellent.

4 Likes

Look out! She’s got a gun!

5 Likes

Even if that were a gun, it would probably be the least dangerous thing about her.

3 Likes