Handgun looks like a smartphone

No good can possibly come from this

Ms Clinton really needs to leverage that look. If I see that silly smile one more time…

Oh, and also, a gun just needs to fire a bullet, which does all the work. Mythbusters turned a car fuse holder into a gun.

1 Like

Yeah, exactly - i.e. everyone. It won’t matter if you’re holding it or not, just that you had it on your person.

But it matters if they try to prosecute the police or otherwise hold them accountable for the shooting. If the cops can convince potential juries that “there are guns shaped like cellphones” and “this person had a cellphone (somewhere, on their person)” together constitute reasonable doubt, then prosecutors are going to go after them even less than they do now.

I did…but I withheld my essence

No one is stealing my precious bodily fluids.

8 Likes

It’s pathetic how little we’ve become willing to settle for on this issue.

“We demand some accountability!”

“No.”

“Like maybe a little bit?”

“Well see.”

“Yay!”

5 Likes

It’s not clear whether this would be classed as an AOW (Any Other Weapon) by the BATFE. They will make a formal decision on the model design based on what the manufacturer submits as ready-for-market. Their own past decisions do not always predict future rulings.

The NAA Arms folding .22 appears much smaller by weight and volume than the gun in TFA, but it is not an AOW.

This much larger flashlight gun (it fires .410 shotshells) is an AOW, mostly because nobody would readily identify it as a firearm.

For what it’s worth, AOW permits come with a background check from the BATFE, and you don’t get your stamp (or the gun) until they’re good and ready to let you have it. That check takes north of six months last I looked.

1 Like

Great, now I’m picturing a LotR / Dr. Strangelove mashup, and it isn’t pretty :scream:

2 Likes

“A stern talking-to?”

2 Likes

I’ll never understand this nation’s #1 fixation. We’re pretty much permanently fucked.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Let’s pass a law that all handguns which transform may only transform into fully operational automobiles.

We know that Transformers take many forms, but Decepticon’s are never automobiles.

We also know that some Transformers are a threat to the United States - but not the Autobots. They are the good guys.

So as is your second amendment right… You may have your transformable handguns… But to protect our country… We must ensure they transform into a shape we know is safe.

You understand…

Freedom isn’t free.

Enjoy your one ton pistol.

Dude had nice moobs. What can I say…

This one?

1 Like

I used to be so hopeful for the future.

They showed me the charts of human progress in school. The wheel, then fire… Then all this amazing stuff. Right at the end.

And now we have… Some dipshit making a smartphone look like a gun.

The answer to a question no one asked… Oh to hell with it. Let’s make everything look like a gun!

Gun watches. Gun teeth. Oranges that shoot bullets.

Then let’s distribute these items go the hungry and homeless and angry.

And see how long it is before someone decides we can’t have guns anymore… Or anything that looks like guns anymore.

It will become the answer to “Why we can’t have nice things.” Because we made all the nice things look like guns.

1 Like

The big one at the end is BEAUTIFUL.

Dude, she can’t even wash properly.

1 Like

Yeeeeehaaaaaaaaw!!!

1 Like

1 Like