Hands-free, self-saranwrapping toilet at O'Hare Airport

Having had to clean public restrooms before, let’s just say that there are times that a UV light just ain’t gonna cut it. Cleaning the bathroom is one of the lengthier tasks any worker has to undertake, and having to constantly rotate staff to clean ends up wasting a lot of time.

2 Likes

I always wonder how bacteria or viruses can make the trek from Outer Buttcheek all the way to Asshole Valley.

Well, when a boy and girl (or boy and boy, or girl and girl) really love each other…

2 Likes

I’ve saran-wrapped a toilet seat as a prank…

1 Like

You beat me to it!

See, now I’m imagining Finn and Jake from Adventure Time going on a mission…

1 Like

The best mend room I have ever been in was in the old Maple leaf Gardens in Toronto.It was a 30 foot long tiled wall with water pouring down it it a trough. You stood in front of it and urinated into the falling water.

I was at a Black Sabbath concert and walked into the toilet and saw a guy propping himself up against the aforementioned wall while he relieved himself, seemingly oblivious to the fact that the water was completely soaking him in the process.

Good drugs, great concert and a really funny image!

No saran wrap though…

2 Likes

Misread “hands-free, self-aware toilet” - not a good start for the singularity.

2 Likes

End the vicious cycle of hovering…

1 Like

These types of toilets have been around for at least 5 years. The first time I sat on one, the plastic starting moving under my keister. I’ll take that nice sheet of round paper from the dispenser on the wall any day.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.