Happy non-religion specific celebration of the winter silicide 2019, everybody!

AFG-071206-007

18 Likes
5 Likes

Happy Santa Claus Day. Feliz dia do Papai Noel.

https://publicdomainreview.org/collection/santa-claus-conquers-the-martians-1964

7 Likes
4 Likes

“Silicide?” Are we killing our computers? I would be ok with that!
Eta: or, horrible thought, are we killing sillyness? Because I am absolutely not ok with that!

11 Likes

Well, I mispeled1) solstice when I put up the post and someone with editing powers corrected it on the fly. So I toyed with the dictionary a bit.
I appreciate the good will, but my mistakes are my own - you can’t just take them away from me willy-nilly.

1) I’m with Jasper Fforde on this - that’s the way it should be spelled.

13 Likes

still the eve for me… so lets listen to Henry Rollins!

7 Likes

10 Likes

How about a more hip Santa?

5 Likes

5 Likes

Have a happy War on Christmas, everyone.

13 Likes

The days are getting longer! Fuck you Ice Giants! No Ragnarok this winter!

15 Likes

Judging from results of War on Drugs and War on Terror, that would only result in more Christmas. Christmas decorations in malls would probably appear in early June. If things would escalate really badly, new Star Wars Christmas special would probably be released, and I don’t think anybody wants that :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you all! May you have a good time, whether alone or with your loved ones. :evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Warning: tangent

Haha, no. Because misspelled is funnier, because it looks mis-spelled, especially the longer you look at it.

But through should be spelled thru, to avoid sight-reading confusion with thorough.

4 Likes

happy winter subsidence

5 Likes

happy winter septicemia

5 Likes

happy winter spicebush

5 Likes
8 Likes

Celebrate with celebrity quiz shows!

1 Like