Happy non-religion specific celebration of the winter solicide 2020, everybody!

AFG-071206-007

25 Likes

I know I’m one week too early for Should auld acquaintance be forgot, but has anyone heard from
@TobinL or @Papasan or @d_r
lately?

18 Likes

A good non-denominational solstice celebration often involves dancing naked around a raging fire before energically coupling.

5 Likes

As I just said to a friend just now…

“I won’t burden you with having a merry christmas, but I do hope you have the least painful holiday possible, given these circumstances”.

(In her case, that’s not just amusing hyperbole, since her father just went on hospice care status)

12 Likes

That’s off for the pandemic, I’m afraid.

7 Likes

Boas festas e Feliz Natal!

Two guys called Mateus and a bunch of girls and boys, are looking for the house of a certain baby who was just born and is the hope in the future of humanity. When, after a tumultuous journey, they find the residence of the happy baby, the celebration commences.

https://www.bailedomeninodeus.com.br/2020/

9 Likes

Season’s Beatings, to all you Mutants on BB; be ye “Happy” or otherwise.

25 Likes

& Merry Seasoning Greetings to you, as well :partying_face:

23 Likes

Whatever season you celebrate, all the best!

25 Likes

Virtual orgies around videos of bonfires, then. Or stay within your quarantine pod.

2 Likes

Marry Crispness everybody.

15 Likes

14 Likes

Whatever you celebrate, I hope it’s wonderful and safe.

10 Likes

Hail Santa, y’all. Got my yearly spin of Venom’s Welcome to Hell album in already. Going to get Chinese food later. Day is going as planned for this soldier in the War on Christmas Army. Hope your day is going well, too.

10 Likes

and now we’re into the dysfunctional Last Week of the Year, waiting for an arbitrary counter to tick over

Things won’t be back to “normal” until Monday January 4th, if then

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.