Harris surges ahead: Latest poll shows 5-point lead over Trump

Originally published at: Harris surges ahead: Latest poll shows 5-point lead over Trump - Boing Boing

10 Likes

The usual disclaimer regarding polls: no complacency. Fight and vote as though democracy depends on it, because it does.

42 Likes

When we fight we win. Fists up commrades!

15 Likes

I don’t think I have ever seen a mugshot referred to as a “booking portrait”.
I would rather see a picture of Harris in a story with her name in the title first.
I’m simply just sick of seeing TFG’s picture. When is that puke emoji finally going to roll out?

21 Likes

17 Likes

:notes:Polls are bad news for the dotard fraudster
Layee odl, layee odl layee-oo🎶

25 Likes

I agree, more Harris pics in election news would be nice. If we expect her to be President, maybe we can start by giving her the presence that merits rather than focusing entirely on the other guy like the mainstream media so often does. I promise we won’t forget about the threat Trump represents if we only see his hideous scowl in three out of every five posts instead of all five.

21 Likes

I would suggest that those referred to as “double haters” were more likely appalled by Tr*mp but leery of voting for Biden.

6 Likes

Good news is good. Cheers and all, then get back to grinding. Whatever that means to you, got to it and carry it over the finish line.

18 Likes

Yes, this! Harris exudes hope and optimism!
All I feel when I see TFG is anger.

5 Likes

There will be a lot of stuff we’ve seen before:

Huge buys of attack ads from pro-Trump SuperPACs.

Dirty tricks from pro-Trump actors, domestic and foreign, organized and independent.

Fox News/OANN/etc will trot out edited clips or images to portray Harris or Walz as commies/pedos/etc.

Perhaps in desperation Trump’s team will debate whether they can throw JD Vance under the bus for a more popular VP before states print their ballots.

3 Likes

yes, i agree. and while we’re at it, can we stop using AI-generated garbage header pix, too, please?

10 Likes

:notes:Harris pulled ahead of the Orange Monster
Layee odl, layee odl-oo🎶

8 Likes

Let’s hope he, as professional models do, gets a full portfolio of those.

7 Likes

Polls are trash. Fucking VOTE.

10 Likes

Wait, is that one on the right… his hair?

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.