Ouch! Harris keeps surging ahead of Trump — up 8 points in latest poll

Originally published at: Ouch! Harris keeps surging ahead of Trump — up 8 points in latest poll - Boing Boing

12 Likes

26 Likes

Happy Tom Hiddleston GIF

24 Likes

Keep doing your thing, RFK Jr.! Keep those freaky weirdos split just a few more months and we got this thing!

18 Likes

The campaign has ‘tabled’ the discussion, but James ‘Davenport’ Vance may be forced to ‘pull out’ of both the sofa and the campaign as his favorability ratings are in severe ‘recline’ of ‘herculon’ proportions. And the anticipated ‘thrust’ of his announcement was not ‘well received.’ We shall see as current events continue to ‘unfold.’

16 Likes

Considering the fact that they tried to raise a stink about Biden’s dropping out before the DNC, it would be interesting (but not surprising) if they dropped Vance after the RNC. I wonder how that would work out for them, though. He’s a liability on the ticket. I could imagine him being a liability if dropped from the ticket. It’s imaginable that he would go nuclear if shunned by his party.

16 Likes

This is great, but do not get complacent. Vote. For Harris. Encourage others to do the same. Spread the word about Project 2025.

Fortunately, we seem to be in a new era of Fighting Liberals, so I expect that most Dems know this.

34 Likes

Great.

But a lot can happen between now and November.

Make yourself heard, remind friends to vote, talk rationally to anyone unconcerned or undecided, etc.

17 Likes

I’m especially pleased that Harris is filling event venues to capacity, with many thousands still outside, that Trump couldn’t fill. I think, even more than the polls (he just ignores the ones he doesn’t like), it’s really going to hit Trump right where it hurts.

and (yeah, yeah, fuck Rick Wilson, but…)

“The next few days are going to be fun.” LOL.

15 Likes

Ouch! Harris keeps surging ahead of Trump

Are you sure?

He just said he was up by 50% and 75% of the country supported him.

15 Likes

He suffers from electile dysfunction

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Originals

19 Likes
8 Likes

Couple more weeks and it’ll be to late.

After September 1, it’ll be to late to change who is on the Ohio ballet. It would have been yesterday, August 7, except Ohio passed special legislation to extend the deadline. Something many feared the GOP would challenge in court.

I wonder what kind of chaos would be created by different states having different VP candidates for the GOP on them. I’m not even sure how that would work.

4 Likes

Polls are still garbage, as much as they were when Biden was the candidate. Don’t trust them and don’t ease up. No matter how large an advantage the Dems may have, the Republicans will try to cheat in any way they can. Every vote is absolutely vital.

16 Likes

… he’s still a Senator — it would be absolutely hilarious if he got kicked off the ticket and then started campaigning against it :laughing:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.