Harvey Weinstein sentenced to 23 years in prison for rape and sexual assault

breaking-bad-skyler-shut-up

7 Likes

You know, I just – dealing with the thousands of men and women who are losing due process, I’m worried about this country in a sense too.

So he’s whining about how sex offenders like him are being denied due process to the PERSON ADMINISTERING SAID PROCESS. Not especially surprised that didn’t win him any points with the judge.

9 Likes

Right? The only thing he regrets is cheating on his wife and not spending more time with his kids… what a jack ass. I hope he gets more time after his next trial in California…

7 Likes

Well, this was good news. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope he trips and falls now they’ve taken his walker away.
Up and down some prison stairs.
Repeatedly.

4 Likes

at 22.9999999 years.

5 Likes

Aside from the myriad excuses intended to deflect blame, it’s obvious nobody taught Harvey how to write a coherent essay. /s

4 Likes

sounds like ableist nonsense to me.

4 Likes

That’s a good start, now prosecute him for the rest and work your way through all the people that willingly helped him.

2 Likes

Good thing he’s not really disabled…

4 Likes

right.
either he needs the walker to remain upright, in which case, it’s reveling in the nastiness of a disability
or he doesn’t, and he’ll be fine.

He has a very rare disability. He has no physical problems whatsoever, but every time he has to go into court he transforms into a total feeb.

Other than other famous cases (e.g., Bill Cosby) it is almost entirely unheard of.

4 Likes

sometimes, it takes a good deal of effort to maintain a facade. When there’s no point, letting go is easy.

Interesting. So, when everybody and their mother saw that Weinstein’s poor cripple sympathy act was just an affectation, he saw no point in trying to keep up the facade.

1 Like

A long prison sentence provides ample opportunity for obscurity. A rash of medical news would interrupt that possibility.

What his lawyer should of been yelling at him. He says “you know” 21 times in that diatribe and “I know” 4 times.

Or you know, the part where he paints himself to be the innocent victim who doesn’t understand what power and rape are… but sure, his bad grammar is most certainly the reason why his lawyer should have told him to shut it.

worf-facepalm

5 Likes

On the short list for presidential pardon.

Thankfully not a crime that falls under Trump’s pardon powers.

4 Likes