Hating Millennials - the prejudice you're allowed to boast about

Humanity should let any and all systems based on exploitation, dishonesty, greed and authoritarianism self-destruct. We should even celebrate these events, for they create unprecedented opportunity! The world should choose to only tolerate systems that reflect our beliefs about ourselves, who we want to be in our highest ideals. This is because our systems necessarily do reflect our ideas of self. They are enabled and created by collective consciousness.
The mindset of selfishness, greed, fear, and “might-makes-right” have been the foundation of our systems for thousands of years, but we are not obligated - nor does it benefit us in any way - to continue supporting these notions.

We each have the opportunities, right now, to choose whether we are accurately represented by the systems we create for ourselves. Do YOU support these (decaying, obsolete) ideals? Or would you prefer a world based on honesty/integrity, individual sovereignty, and cooperation? This is your world too, you have as much say as anyone else.

We’ve seen what happens when you put money ahead of happiness. We don’t like it. So more power to the people who are able to turn down a job, leaving open for someone who needs it more. We don’t just demand jobs, we demand better jobs. We won’t go to work someplace that will make us miserable if we can help it. If that’s being entitled, then so be it, I feel entitled. I feel entitled to work somewhere that I feel good. I feel entitled to a paycheck that I can live on. I feel entitled to live my life the way I want to.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.