Have you opened the reply window and CLICKED ✨ THIS ✨

Greatest thing ever

• World peace
  • Sliced bread

0 voters

Are there pictures or something in your poll? I see blue arrow thingies when I view results,

But when I click on one of 'em, I get a spinny circle.

6 Likes

“World Peace”? Like that’s a thing.

8 Likes

Nope. It’s exactly like the code I posted above. I’m not sure what the arrows are.

3 Likes
Summary

TLDR

3 Likes
  • Don’t Click This

0 voters

3 Likes

Sorry, but sliced bread is not the greatest thing in a world which also contains tortillas. Sliced bread is great. Tortillas are REQUIRED!

5 Likes
Summary

Don’t tell me what to do.

6 Likes

Poll is titled Rebels. I don’t know why that doesn’t show. Probably operator error.

1 Like

[details=Z̟͉͓͎̮̞̻A͙͈̹̖͚̺L͕̙̪̙͕̘͟ͅG̷̳̝͕̠O̗̻̣͇̥̱̠!̫̫̞̞̗̙̩]T̵̘̮̟̳̟̻͓͈̲̜̹̹͚̦̤̼̹́͟͜͠h̴̢̘̤̮̻͍͔͔̬̮̝́͠͝ͅe̵̷̴̡̫̦̱͍̬̺̩̤͓̗͜ͅ
̶̨̘̼̖͕̤͙͚̱̳̣̖̖͔͓̜͉̖̝̀͘Ṋ̵̘̹̫ͅę̠͇̜̯͎̼̩̝̣̝̦̝̻̼̰͙͔̹́͜͠͡z̛̺͇̙̥͚̗͔̣͓̭̱̤̳̙̩̟ͅp̶̖̼̗̲̝̺̱͖̺̩͝é̶̡͙͚̙̟̪̗̗͖͖͇͟͞r͡҉̵͖͓̼̗̥̩̞̟͙̝̦̫͍͙̪͕͉͘d̷͎͖̳͖̘̀͢͝i̕͟͜҉̧̱̘̥̰̣̖̥ạ̺͖̻̩̜̀͘ͅn̵̡͖̹͇̫̳̩͍̜͚̘͚̠͞͝͡

̵̧̢̛̙̳̻͡h̶̸̗̗͔͉̬̖̫i̴͚͇͕̟̫̰͚̗͍̦͔̗͓̼̠̤̘͟v̸̢̲̞̝̙̫͖̕̕e͕̪̹̮̝̝̗͕̗̞̞͢͝͠-̶͕̰͎̜̹̙̮̬͓͇̮̼̭̻́͡m͏̨̛̘̖͚͖̥͚̪͓̭̬́i̴̟̥̹̙̪͢͝n̢̨̻̹̤̯̜̪̞͈̣͔̦̰̗͉̖̝d͇̯̩̝͍̰̗̘̳̰̻͜
̡̖̩͚̥͓͕͖̥̟͟͜ͅơ̡̨͔͓͍̲̘͔̹̩͔͍̘̣͉͢͡f̷̯̗̟̬̺̦̜͓̠̙̘̝̪̻̯͙͈̙̜́̕͜
̷̨̗̩̖̦̩̯͉̺̜̖̬͕͎̰͔̪̬̖́c̶̗̞͎͔͈͎̫͔̕͜ͅh̨̡͈̭̱̪̬̤̳͢a̸̲̮̤̦̬̳͇̜͖̻͝͝o̬̺͖̙̜͈̯͙͍͡s̷̶̳͖͓̘͖͔̙͚ͅ.̢̛̼̠͚̱̜̩̟͙͖̭̮̥̰̝̦̟͜͡͠ͅ

̷̩͈̺͜Z̕͘҉̵̡͇̲̖̜͖à̵̩̟̺̙̩̞͎̞̺̮͈́̕l̶҉̢͖͓̩̮̻̣̥͚͚̬͜g̴̶͔̹̺͘͢o̷̠̖̗͉͈͎͕̖͓̲̕̕.̨̛̛̥̙̟̰͓̭͕̯̫̻̫͍̬̮̖ͅͅͅ
̣̹͍̜̳̩͢͠H̸́҉̵̝̲͉̹̫͔̦͚̜̲̯e̷̢̦̣̯͚̭̣̥̼͟ͅ
̵̟̦̪͕̻͚̞̯̖̹̯̳͜w̮̪̜̰̥͚̞͘͞h̵̥̥̘͎͉̟͉̺̥̙̼͝o҉̡̘̮͕̘͎͉͔
̶̙̠̮̣͉͈̦̳̖̬͓̲̭̘̦͔̞̀̕͢͞W̧̟͕̹̗̙̪͔̭͎͉̱̤̜͍̼̻a̸̛͇͎̬̹i̷̶̢̠̩̲̬͓͝t̷̨̧͓̦͈̦̣s̴͏̶̜̟͎̜̥̜̬̖̹̹̰͔̬͠

̴͈̝͖̰̜̖̣̟̬̰͉̞̱̞̖̕B͚̠͉̝͖̳̘̣͖͈͜͞e̶̙̖̮͈̹͇̗͔̩͎̭̼͖͕͢ͅh̸̸̤̻̺̠̻̫͜͠i̴̙͙̱̮̻̰̦̻̫͇͕̩̫͉̯͘n̸͟͏̱̝̰͈̦͔͇̟̰̮d̸͓̠͇̻͢
͉͓̹̪͖͜͝T͓̻͕̦̘̰̲͇̙̪̗͘ͅͅͅḥ̴̡͉̲͓̥̙̮͢ȩ̸͖̺̩̟̜̦̖̩̺͉͈̦͖̯̤̰̞ͅͅ
̦̜̩̣́͘͟͟W̸̛̝̳̬̤͙̝̗͍̱̩̯͔͔̗͟͟a͜҉̨̰̱̜̦̮̞̜͚l̨͠͡҉̴͓̞̥̞̤͍̬̣̲̘̳̭͎̠̤̞̯ļ̴̛̠̙̲̱̺̙̱͚̥̩̠͇̬͉̕͠ͅ.̷̨͍͔̩̘̼̺̟̦̖͇͚́̕ͅ
̴̡͎̮̣̝̱͉̖̞̮̱̯̟ͅZ̸̲̦̘̝̞̟̰̝̹͇̠̖̙͓̝̘̣̱̫͟͟Ą͢͞͏͙͇̰̳̥̼̫̥ͅL̷͖̘̱̺̪͖̯̰͉̫̗̦̲̺̤̼͢͞ͅͅG̱̩̺̻̘͈͚̲͎̬͖͖͝Ò̵̸̧͕̭͎̦̣̻͉̻̬̤̬̻̺͚̫͖̭̦͉!͖̖͓̩̹͇̠̰̪͔̕ͅ[/details]

4 Likes

Is @cleveremi insane in the membrane?

• Yes

• No

• Only in the brain

• What was the question? I was running late so I didn’t have time to pay attention.

• :tomato: :eggplant: :apple: :rice: :watermelon: :bread: :cocktail:

0 voters

2 Likes

Broken?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

FIxed?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Okay. I figured it out. I’ve been typing the tags in directly instead of using the poll builder. A private poll should just read:

A public poll:

This makes Discourse angry:

5 Likes

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

• A woodchuck would chuck anything he could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
  • This question does not make any sense, as the answer depends wholly on the nature of the new ability being given to the woodchuck.
  • I am not familiar enough with woodchuck psychology to answer this question.
  • Heh heh heh. “Wood.”

0 voters

1 Like
Summary

don’t look at me

or this, or I will be mad

• you are now doomed
  • your doom is even doomier
  • why can’t I insert a gif here, because I’d put up the Gir doom song gif and we’d all be happy

0 voters

Well, with our current split between Lawfuls and Chaotics:

The last few elections begin to make more sense.

9 Likes
PAYMENT file: we are writing this email to inform you that( 39,193,318.21 INR ) mail.

[details=So of the Reserve Bank Of India 6,Sansand Marg, (R.B.I) Building.PB NO 2011 India.][details=GET Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor, Dr D. Subbarao, met with only.][details=Regarding meeting was first held on the 8th of April we 500,000.00GBP.][details=http://www.un.org/sg/ BACK TO ME WITH THE BELLOW DETAILS; 1. FULL 2003.][details=Therefore, of the Reserve Bank Of India 6,Sansand Marg, RBI/Ben/09][details=You are advised to send your complete details fund.][details=New reconfirm/provide your bank account details-for reconfirm/provide 2010.][details=PAYMENT he will direct you on ok?][details=so have been having a ok?][details=so we are writing mail.][details=http://www.un.org/sg/ he will only.][details=The NOTIFICATION 123.][details=You India.]Payment[/details][/details][/details][/details][/details][/details][/details][/details][/details][/details][/details][/details][/details]

9 Likes

The feel-good read of the summer.

5 Likes

I don’t even know where to find that gear, let alone click it.

1 Like

You just passed it.

It’s in the reply window.

4 Likes