Have your body turned into effluent and just poured down the drain when you die

It looks like a giant “penis pump”, or should I say “people pump”…

The next step would be for some handy person to cobble together a pedal-powered wood-chipper analogue. How hard could it be?

1 Like

Amen. Dump my corpse in the trash, put a couple of kegs in the coffin with taps on the outside. My last chance to buy everybody a round! :smile:

5 Likes

If tried to use a bicycle in the tibetan mountains, it would already be a woodchipper analogue

3 Likes

I’d druther have 'em cut me up
And pass me all around.

Can I donate my slurry to science? And if I do, do they have to accept it?

I don’t know, but I’m guessing mine would have a comparable caffeine content.

[Diesel Sweeties]

12 Likes

Well, they say “slurry”, so probably like a caramel soy latte.

2 Likes

Make sure it’s your body. They get upset if you do it with other people’s.

6 Likes

12 Likes

I always wished my corpse to be frozen and launched at relativistic velocities into something I never liked much in life.

I never thought about being turned into coffee.

Hmm.

We’ve switched their normal coffee grounds with dehydrated dead people. Let’s see if they notice…

Yep. New secret corpse revenge plan.

Plus now disturbingly feasible.

4 Likes

Less green than when they make a 4h ‘will it blend’ video supercut (less prion load, you know) but wait for you to upload first, I hope.

There are probably some sewage VOC digester loop shortcuts, but that doesn’t sound any better than labeling an alkaline hydrolysis thing the Chinese Supercomputer Transmogrifier They Built For Drumpf16.

4 Likes

that was my thought, too. “you mean like they did in Breaking Bad?”

3 Likes

As mellifluent as this sounds, I fail to be ebullient as I doubt I’m affluent enough to become effluent, confluent with my finances I expect to become a diluent in the soil when I am more rigid and dead and less fluent.

15 Likes

Personally of the mind that organ donation should be opt out rather than opt in. Surely there’s something on me other people can use when I end up biting it.

As for the rest? Do whatever the hell you like, I’m done using it.

11 Likes

I want to be left out for vultures and maggots – and if I’m lucky maybe some coyotes.

2 Likes

Half Price Sale On Previously Owned Items!!!

Safer Than Cremated Implants!!!

2 Likes

How much dough you carrying?

4 Likes

Someone at Starbucks is probably lifting an eyebrow right now.

3 Likes

Seems like a cool idea but I don’t like the final degradation of being poured down the sewer. I think I’d rather my family fill up water balloons with me and have a blast at my funeral.

6 Likes

As usual, I don’t know WTF you are talking about. The 37th move or something?

1 Like