Hedgehog Facts

Coincidence? You decide.

8 Likes

9 Likes

Fact: there is not enough hedgehog-themed clothing in the world.

10 Likes

Pointelle is the perfect background for that image!

7 Likes

Exciting news for people who like tournaments and ranks and all that business and like mammals - March Mammal Madness is coming, and among the contenders is the long-eared hedgehog. Mammal-a-mammal battles, serious nerdery, and hedgehogs - the best of every possible category all combined:

There’s a #2017MMM hashtag and things on Twitter are heading into the ideal kind of weirdness.

Not all seem to think the fierce and terrifying hedgehog will take this one, but the hedgehog has a secret weapon - those quills and mantle, which serve as a kind of battlesuit.

13 Likes

In the grim darkness of the far future there is only Princess Pricklepants!

10 Likes

And Kello Kitty. Endlessly struggling for dominance.

10 Likes

Even some 20+ years later that bit of silliness still makes me smile.

6 Likes
7 Likes

Yes an ethical war.

3 Likes

The hedgehog: NATO’s lost symbol?

I should have put the two and two together. The royalty are expected to take leadership of the military after all.

7 Likes

Little known fact, Jon McNaughton’s painting “The Forgotten Man,” was actually a cheap ripoff of the mysterious painting “The Forgotten Hedgehog.”

13 Likes

This is epic.

9 Likes

I may have stayed up a little too late hyper-focusing on it… Dubya’s budgie cracked me up.

10 Likes

I love hedgehoges! When I was a child I was scared :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

:notes: The hedgie came in like a wrecking ball :notes:

11 Likes

Also, Jeopardy had a hedgehog category a couple days ago :slight_smile:

hopefully they’ll expand on this:

13 Likes

I’ll take “Hedgie Slang” for $600, Alex.

11 Likes

This term is often used by hedgehog owners to describe their hedgehog’s feet after a long night of running on their wheel.

What is “poop boots”.

12 Likes

In Hemiechinus auritus, the male copulates by standing almost vertically on his hind legs while the female lays on her ventrum with hind legs extended on the ground. [source]

1 Like