Here’s what happens when gay guys see each other and straight people aren't around

What? You don’t Chin-Nod at another dudebro as you pass? That’s a serious issue, man, and the chin-nod can save you a lot of hassle from gay dudes who think your eyecontact means your pooper is open for business.

/Sarc

1 Like

Occasional neck issues keep me from doing the chin-nod, so I decided at one point just to give everybody an old timey hearty manly handshake. Unfortunately, my giant manly popeye arms kept crushing the inferior weakling hands of so many so called “men” that I had to stop for fear of debilitating large portions of the workforce.

(now I’m tired just from writing that…) [way too much effort…]

2 Likes

Where is the damn continuity on this minute and a half piece of youtube entertainment!?!

2 Likes

Preach.

1 Like

Fella at work gave me the one at 0:19 about an hour ago. It made me smile.

1 Like

And I don’t get why “pansy” is supposed to be an insult anyway. I see pansies holding their heads high in temperatures that make most animals scurry for cover. It’s ten degrees Fahrenheit out there and the pansies are saying, “You think this is cold? This ain’t cold. This is bracing, motherfuckers!”

5 Likes

Plurals, yo.

Mincing:

Mencing:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.