Here's the catchiest ode to breakfast burritos in human history

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/03/03/heres-the-catchiest-ode-to-b.html

10 Likes

Parry Gripp? I say YES!

6 Likes

Okay, I’ll admit breakfast burritos are pretty awesome, but there’s no reason to denigrate regular burritos in this song. Why, I mean just why? Can’t we all just get along? And what’s with the noodle arms? i always make my breakfast burritos with muscle arms.

14 Likes

I think Parry’s not so much denigrating regular burritos, as pointing out that some of their awesomeness comes from being like breakfast burritos. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

15 Likes

I hate you. Now it’s stuck in my head. I truly hate you.

3 Likes

I am sure that either of the links I posted above will do the trick to get that pesky song out of your ear…

2 Likes

Duff Man wants his signature pelvic thrust back, oh yeah!

1 Like

Thanks internet, now I want breakfast

1 Like

How could you possibly have known I made breakfast burritos this morning? Where is the camera, damn you! Is there an audience somewhere, or just surveillance?

3 Likes

@AndreaJames

Years later, I still sing this one now and then: Cat flushing a toilet (fan art edition)

I still sing this:

Unfortunately, my nephews are teens now and will no longer dance it with me. :frowning:

4 Likes

Still not a better love story than Dancing Banana and the Peanut Butter Jelly Time song.

3 Likes

I’m here to help. The following song should do the trick:

Shaving Cream

Now I hate myself.

3 Likes

Mazzy Star doing an acoustic cover of this tune could be pretty awesome.

1 Like

I see your Shaving Cream and I raise you The Song That Never Ends.

I hate myself too.

4 Likes

Boy, wait until John Scalzi hears this . . .

There’s a whole thread you’re blocked from which is just the rest of the boing boing bbs commenting on all the funny things we see on the hidden bb cameras around your home and elsewhere.

2 Likes

I knew it.

3 Likes

I’ve always liked this one…

And then there is this which was pulled from youtube

I’m afraid the cure for this one is learning that Shari Lewis died of uterine cancer in 1998.:cry: