Here's the giggly K-pop hit South Korea is tormenting North Korea with

[Read the post]

I have seen the future of warfare, and I’m … surprisingly OK with it.

7 Likes

And I’m sure anyone humming this gets the firing squad.

1 Like

24/7 of that and you know you’re going to start sending mortars toward that sound.

1 Like

Not even a full squad. Just a 4 man crew.

1 Like

I don’t like to be a snob, but Jesus. That shit is crap.

1 Like

what no k-pop love?

2 Likes

Harsh critics, yo. Sounded alright to me, certainly as described, K-pop with lots of pink pillows and jump cuts. Christ, it’d be better than having to listen to some dude shrieking [whatever] metal from 10-20 clicks away.

2 Likes

My friend who is like a classic rock and metal head, drives a bitchin’ Mustang, and generally dresses in all black is like a huge K-Pop fan. Going to Vegas this fall for a show.

3 Likes

Girls’ Generation are alright, but wouldn’t be my top pick for destabilizing the DPRK. Why didn’t they go with 2ne1’s “I Am The Best”? The opening synth riff alone, played at military-grade volume levels, should be enough to liquify any materiel stationed near the border.

4 Likes

12 miles? Think of the poor wildlife…

1 Like

Holy Hell!
No wonder “Best” korea is pissed. That crap coming from those speaker towers they have would make anyone’s ears bleed.

I wonder what Girls Generation are to make of this. Is the ROK Army giving them a compliment, or an insult?

3 Likes

I freakin’ love Girls’ Generation. I like Korean pop in general, but I have yet to hear a single GG song I haven’t absolutely loved. It’s like the '80s and good dance music has been hiding out in SKorea and has come forth once more to save the West from the horrors of “EDM.”

wow, I like it. not 24/7 but yay

2 Likes

Someone call in the Laibach reserves!

2 Likes

Girls’ Generation 소녀시대_I GOT A BOY_Music Video : 129,299,270

Girls’ Generation 소녀시대_THE BOYS_Music Video (KOR ver.) : 115,693,902

Girls` Generation(소녀시대) _ Gee _ MusicVideo : 139,431,809

1 Like

A rep from the Department of Defense relayed, "The K-Pop songs which are being played as a part of the propaganda are IU’s “Heart,” Girls’ Generation’s “Genie,” and Big Bang’s “Bang Bang Bang.” Further, it was revealed that South Korea is broadcasting its modern developed economy while pinpointing the north’s sorry state of affairs via the loudspeakers.

Girls’ Generation 소녀시대_I GOT A BOY_Music Video : 129,299,270
Girls’ Generation 소녀시대_THE BOYS_Music Video (KOR ver.) : 115,693,902
Girls` Generation(소녀시대) _ Gee _ MusicVideo : 139,431,809

3 Likes

Title: You do not like kpop… You have a bias in K-Pop

1 Like

롭 은 한국 대중 음악 에 실망 한다 ?

1 Like