Here's the giggly K-pop hit South Korea is tormenting North Korea with

K-pop: Not as bad as J-pop.

Maybe they should switch to Shiina Ringo.

Gee gee gee gee.
Baby baby baby…

Play that and it will be stuck in their heads until it drives them mad.

If this starts a nuclear confrontation on the Korean Peninsular, future historians are going to have a good long laugh about it

Millions dead, but damn that was stupid.

2 Likes

South Korea Blasts K-Pop As A Weapon Against The North & If It Was These 5 Songs…

I would think this would be an effective music/video to send blasting over the border… Despite my old age, it gets me dancing! -)

TQQdles™

4 Likes

Ironically the video is being geofscked in Germany.

1 Like

Too catchy, they might actually enjoy that! (the tune reminds me of Katamari!)

I prefer Lips

Sounds just like 90% of the pop crap we get here in the West to me, no better, no worse. Unless they’re projecting giant pink hearts and setting off glitter cannons every time it comes on I don’t see how this is any different to all the other times North/ South Korea have a passive-aggressive sound off across the border.

I’m with you. 2NE1 is no joke. There’s some serious talent in that group.

Kpop may be largely manufactured boy/girl band nonsense and the whole “system” there a is meat grinder - but when you look past that there’s some undeniable talent there.

New York, Put it Back On: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjh6j9qj57U&channel=UCbD8EppRX3ZwJSou-TVo90A

They tried a more traditional approach to cultural exchange before this, as you can see from the audience reaction, it didn’t quite work!

Fark GEMA

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.