Here's the horrifying trailer for Cocaine Bear and the true story that inspired the film

I am so, so sorry… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

It’s pretty much taking a nap, isn’t it?

3 Likes

There’s some snacking. And giggling. But yes, like 80% of the plot is napping.

2 Likes

I will stand in line to see Crack Ferrets.

4 Likes

Not quite…

6 Likes

tenor-31

Thank Dog for that.

5 Likes

Obligatory link for the bbs set -

OT: The missing side-quest episode from The Americans!

2 Likes

Wow. Adds several items to cart.
Do you think that Xmas one is suitable for year round display or should it only come out during the holidays?

2 Likes

Flushing meth down the toilet? That’s right up there with giving MDMA and fentanyl out to kids on Halloween (ie. Doesn’t happen). The only reason anyone would flush meth down the toilet is the cops being at the door. So, basically, that is totally on the cops.

2 Likes

With Ray Liotta’s final performance!

1 Like

Not all meth that a user consumes is metabolized in the body. Human bodies excrete (urinate, defecate, sweat out and breathe out) unmetabolized remnants of all sorts of pharmaceuticals, unchanged or scarcely altered from the molecules’ original configuration.

Most municipal wastewater treatment facilities (at least in the U.S., which are the ones I track) have not been able to successfully remove heart medication, blood pressure medication, birth control hormones, pain killers (NSAIDs), cocaine, steroids, etc. from its final “treated” product.

Industrial pollution is also a contributor to contaminants (in the article below, opioids) in our water:

https://pubs.acs.org/doi/full/10.1021/es100356f

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.