Here's the trailer for the controversial KLF documentary that the band tried to block

Was going to ask if there are any good docs on them, but I see “Sonic Outlaws” is out there, and will check that out.

1 Like

That documentary has a really interesting interview with Bill Drummond.

In November 1995, the BBC aired an edition of the Omnibus documentary series about The K Foundation entitled A Foundation Course in Art (usually mislabelled as The K Foundation Burn a Million Quid online). Amongst the footage broadcast were scenes from Watch the K Foundation Burn a Million Quid.

1 Like

Not anymore, apparently:

A few weeks ago Bill asked me for a coffee with him and Jimmy, in the cafe we had met in a dozen years before. I went with both hope and trepidation: their blessing would make any issue with Warner Chappell much easier, but would they try to block the film?
In the end, they were extremely kind and welcoming. “We’ve seen it,” Bill grinned. This knocked me for six, given we had avoided sending out links before the release. “And we love it.”

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.