Here's what Facebook employees are saying about Zuckerberg's decision not to remove Trump's threats of violence

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/05/29/heres-what-facebook-employee.html

6 Likes

IF we fail?

13 Likes

THIS is the thing that’s going to take him down.

/s

9 Likes

“If we fail the test case here, history will not judge us kindly.”

Too late. The failure came years ago.

30 Likes

I, for one, support child molester and some times cannibal Zuckerberg’s decision not to counter false and misleading comments.

31 Likes

If you are still on FB, you are enabling this bullshit to continue.

No excuses. Quit Facebook.

Call your family. Write letters. Visit them instead.

24 Likes

Reports that twitter and faceberg are growing spines cannot be confirmed at this time.

13 Likes

FB employees don’t like the boss. So, how many have quit? I read last year that the average salary of a San Francisco FB hireling was $240k, who isn’t forced at gunpoint to stay there.

I’ll pay more heed to ex-workers than to whiners continuing to collect fat paychecks. No, you won’t change it from the inside. :frowning:

7 Likes

…unless they’re a saboteur.

3 Likes

20 Likes

I’ll betcha FB has a few anti-saboteur subsystems in place.

1 Like

Delete Facebook

10 Likes

Probably. sigh

"…I am finding the contortions we have to go through incredibly hard to stomach,”…
You mean something like this?

Yeah, sorry. I know I used this recently, but it’s just so damn useful right now.

2 Likes

OK, Facebook employees, we hear you, we see your concern and your heart is in the right place. Here are some suggestions for good actions to take:

1. Stage a walk out.
  2. Unionize.
  3. Quit your job and do something more ethical.
  4. Spill peanut butter all over the floor everywhere at Facebook HQ. The ants are hungry.
  5. Leak the details of Facebook surveillance systems to Propublica.
  6. Build a guillotine in the cafeteria. I’m not saying you need to use it, but guillotines are certainly conversation pieces.
  7. “Accidentally” leak all your bosses’ Facebook profiles.
18 Likes

All his tweets and post need to be kept. They will go into his Presidential Library.
Future generations need to know.
Do Not Delete!

2 Likes

Yet, they continue to work for the Zuckermonster and FB…

I wouldn’t be surprised if they had anti-saboteur systems. They have money, ideas and they are able to combine to the two to make different kinds of things.

But really, let’s not put it on the workers. The way to do it is to not use it anymore. Including their other big surveillance tool, instagram.

1 Like

I’ll smoke to that, Brother. It’s damn near imposs to change an evil multi-death corporation from within, and ppl who must work for a living shouldn’t be blamed for it.

1 Like

The bottom line has spoken loudly and clearly, saying that it matters more than people’s lives. Greed matters more than lives. This is what monsters are made of.

4 Likes