Here's what the Office would look like as an Adult Swim show

Originally published at: Here's what the Office would look like as an Adult Swim show | Boing Boing

1 Like

This kinda makes the point about certain types of animation that are just people talking and almost zero visual gags. (These kind of shows can be very entertaining of course, I’m not denying that. One of my favorite cartoons is dr Katz, and that’s almost all just talking heads) But I wish more shows would be artist driven. Let the people doing the visual element take full advantage of the stuff that only cartoons can do. Cartoon Network had been doing a bit more of that in some of their shows like adventure time.

3 Likes

And here is what The Office looks like as a video game:

2 Likes

I would recommend Infinity Train to you, but it no longer exists thanks to Discovery. If only the internet could somehow provide

ETA: completely off topic, but it occurs to me now that when a copyright holder buries a work like this in order to take a loss the work should immediately enter the public domain, since the government has essentially just purchased it with the tax writeoff

4 Likes

what the Office would look like as an Adult Swim show

I thought that was Birdgirl

1 Like

Yeah! I’ve heard people love that show but I somehow never watched it. I gotta get into it! (I have… ways… of finding these things on certain… websites. Ha)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.