Herschel Walker does much better in 2nd debate, using empty podium strategy

Originally published at: Herschel Walker does much better in 2nd debate, using empty podium strategy | Boing Boing

10 Likes

Empty chairs, empty podiums, empty heads: GQP.

34 Likes

Someone from the 538 polling website was on msnbc recently and stated piquantly:

“look… put a MAGA hat on a dead lizard and you’ll get 40% of the vote in certain states.”

-sigh-

31 Likes

23 Likes

To be fair, in my neck of the woods I’d vote for a dead lizard with a (D) over any Republican they could field.

21 Likes

20 Likes

It is better to shut your mouth and be thought a fool than open it and remove all doubt.

17 Likes

I remember when they put a tub of lard on a chair to replace John Prescott in (UK) Have I Got News For You after he failed to show for the third time.
Team Lard (with Paul Merton) still managed to win.

11 Likes

I bet Hershel was too busy, out fighting crime and arresting ne’er do wells.

10 Likes

He finally admits he gave the woman $700 but he’s still making excuses.

12 Likes

The dead lizard would at least do no harm…

15 Likes

Let’s just offer him a “Senator” badge and call it a day.

16 Likes

311776764_10167199906440195_8558425366381914511_n

21 Likes

“Mr. Walker will be represented by this empty podium”

That’ll probably cause his poll numbers to go up, if anything.

5 Likes

The next scandal to hit the campaign will be the revelation that Officer Walker accepted a cash bribe from one of the suspects he was investigating.

12 Likes

I can’t even laugh at that because it almost seems plausible. I hate this timeline.

3 Likes

Yes… but your choice would be a well-informed one.

10 Likes

In my deep red state, Republicans have consistently refused to debate and it infuriates me that they will get reelected by a landslide anyway. On one hand, I don’t blame them for refusing to debate because they have nothing to gain from it since they are all but guaranteed to be reelected but it is sad so many will just vote for the republican no matter how cowardly they are.

4 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.