Herschel Walker comes to Fox News about his "erection" (video)

Originally published at: Herschel Walker comes to Fox News about his "erection" (video) | Boing Boing

6 Likes

27 Likes

He’s still getting all the headlines though. I’d call that a success for him. How many BB threads have there been about Warnock in the last three weeks?
(I mean, consider how the White House Press people have gone berserk over a wedding that they would never have been invited to anyway? Because they haven’t got anything else to go berserk over.)

9 Likes

Don’t forget, sunlight is the best disinfectant! We can make him go away but only if everyone is aware of his stance on, uh, werewolves vs vampires.

8 Likes

The Republicans have long had issues with Electile Dysfunction.

19 Likes

17 Likes

What a tool.

14 Likes

“This erection is about the people.”

All the better to screw you with.

13 Likes

(Credit to @Nightflyer for the image)

15 Likes

Well, we do have compelling evidence that he doesn’t use protection against that sort of thing.

16 Likes

He wants to be the upstanding member for Georgia.

7 Likes

Just wondering if just one or both of the assholes either side of him had their arms up his asshole working his lips and vocal cords together. It would kind of explain it.

5 Likes

What a dick.

10 Likes

and i am left utterly unconvinced. (i uttered under my breath). perhaps there was some udder meaning behind the choice(s) of words here?

5 Likes

That really tickled me. A great summation of the situation. :smile::smile::smile:

Maybe @Carla_Sinclair was implying that Walker made a right tit of himself.

7 Likes

I think this was the only “boner” pun you might have missed! Good work all around!

6 Likes

That has to be one of the most craven and humiliating images I’ve seen in a long while. 3 absolute c*** and not a reasonable thought between them. How do these fuckers get to where they are? Is it just me or is the world going straight down the fucking toilet?..

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.