Woman Herschel Walker paid to have abortion is also mother of his child

Originally published at: Woman Herschel Walker paid to have abortion is also mother of his child | Boing Boing

8 Likes

He can’t be expected to remember every woman who’s ever borne him a child.

26 Likes

This particular shitshow really is never ending, isn’t it?

30 Likes

So… does he just have a toddler’s sense of lying (i.e. “I didn’t take a cookie! [while holding a cookie]”), or did he lie about one thing (knowing the woman) while thinking the fact that she’s the mother of one of his children wouldn’t ever become public knowledge? Or was he just projecting a limited attention span on the public, thinking if he denied knowing her, knowledge to the contrary would only come out after everyone had moved on? Or is this just a Trumpian display of total disregard for reality? (Or, somehow, all of the above…) He’s a dude who lies about really dumb shit all the time, things that are easily checked, but some of lies were made before he ran for public office and no one was fact checking his statements, so it’s hard to know what’s going on with him.

12 Likes

By now, it’s obvious the GOPers behind HW don’t give a **** about his hypocrisy. They are STUCK because they cannot give up on this candidate (not an option, given they need the seat to retake Senate) and they can justify in their own head for various reasons, such as “better dead than voting Dem”, or “people can change”, or “it’s all lies” and so on.

So this news is ONLY useful for those who can’t abide a hypocrite be elected, or the neutral people who somehow still had not made up their mind.

Truth is no longer important to GOP… and that… is the most dangerous thing. It’s win at any cost. GOP is selling / had sold its own soul to the extremists.

18 Likes

I suspect he knows, but his strategy is “wholesale denial, Trump-style”. That’s how Trump survived PR disasters, and he’s borrowing the playbook.

12 Likes

Maybe Dana Loesch could clarify if she still considers the mother of one of his children “some skank.”

12 Likes

He will still get 45% of the vote, minimum.

8 Likes

Keep dropping the truth bombs. It’s not ever going to change GOP voter’s minds because they believe in voting party uber alles, regardless of how vile, unethical, sleazy, criminal, or feckless their candidates are. But it WILL shift undecided voters who register as independent, and that makes elections. As long as the GOP keeps running these assholes, they’ll keep losing independents who might otherwise vote for the party of “subtle dog whistles made by otherwise nice men I could have a beer with.”

15 Likes

I’m just hoping that’s all he gets. Having this drooling moron as a U.S. Senator would not only be an embarrassment to Georgia but also a danger to the republic.

13 Likes

He’d have to be careful sitting near Tommy Tuberville. That guy’s level of stupid is legendary, and they might end up in a Battle of the Quarter-wits.

7 Likes

Allow the other chamber to compete and you get contenders like Gohmert and McCarthy.

There are quite a few objectively stupid individuals in Congress but Walker would take the Republican tradition of lowering that bar to new depths. For whatever reason, his brain can barely string together three words together in a coherent sentence.

8 Likes

Hopefully it will on election day!

Shakes Head No GIF by Election 2020

As long as he does not win…

15 Likes

This almost begins to feel like a bet made between two Republican campaign managers, ala “My Fair Lady” or “Trading Places”. Imagine the conversation between Campaign Manager 1 (CM1) and Campaign Manager 2 (CM2)

CM1: $1 says I can get the base to vote for anybody.
CM2: I will take that bet. Let me find your candidate and contest.
[time passes]
CM2: Okay. I found the candidate and contest. Herschel Walker in the Georgia Senate race.
CM1: Challenge accepted! I win if he gets more than 40% of the vote?
[ CM1 and CM2 shake hands]

8 Likes

I think it’s CTE to be totally honest

4 Likes

IDGAF by how much, just as long as he wins.

Defeatist pessimists who cant be bothered to even try can completely miss me; if you’re not going to be of any real use, then get the hell out of the way…

8 Likes

It is entirely possible he didn’t know which abortion the Daily Beast story was referring to until they helped him narrow down the list of suspects.

Even now it could be one of at least three women.

9 Likes

He believes that people who facilitated abortion should go to prison. Turn yourself in, Herschel.

19 Likes

What’s funny is this does not offend conservatives but Biden saying a swear that starts with an F yesterday in Florida and they completely lose it.

8 Likes

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS RACE EVEN CLOSE???
oh yeah Trump endorsed him, and the Trump Cult doesn’t question The Dear Leader, EVER.
Jesus. We’re doomed.

3 Likes