Woman Herschel Walker paid to have abortion is also mother of his child

Because there is a large enough segment of the GOP who will always vote for the R by the name, because they really believe that the Democrats are evil incarnate. They are people who are basically in a cult, believing in a conspiracy theory world view that doesn’t represent reality. Typical fascist shit, in other words.

No, we’re fucking not. They are not remotely in the majority. They are not in the majority in GA and they are most certainly not in the majority nation wide. How about not giving up and letting them win?

13 Likes

I live in Atlanta, and I’m constantly being hammered with commercials saying how Warnock is personally fueling inflation on purpose and raising taxes on everyone. Both of these are total lies, but that doesn’t matter down here. If reality mattered, Walker wouldn’t be getting 20% of the vote, but it doesn’t. I am fighting for Warnock, but we’re neck deep in the Idiocracy in America right now.

3 Likes

why-not-both-linus-both

No consequences for his past violent abusive behavior and dishonesty, and a belief that his celebrity status and/or his relationship with Jesus means that laws and morality don’t apply to him.

2 Likes

16 Likes

I can’t remember if it was back here somewhere, or on the twitters, but someone made a really good point about Repubs not being disturbed by the idea Walker paid for an abortion, and how it isn’t really hypocrisy, it’s just clarifying their actual stance.
Because it’s never ever been about the life of the child or welfare of the mother, it’s always been about men controlling women’s bodies.
So it’s okay in this case, since it was a man compelling her to do it.
:nauseated_face:

11 Likes

How does he get 45%?
He played football,
He has an “R” next to his name,
Trump said so.

Trump could probably get OJ elected.

And on the other side, we have…an actual Christian minister. Let’s see which ones the supposedly “christian” Republicans support.

5 Likes

Actually, what really strikes me about this whole controversy was…

How can GOPers who come out and tell the crowd that HW was a devout Christian with a good heart… and claim Warnock was “running the most vicious, personal and dishonest campaign”…

When Warnock is a pastor at MLK jr’s church… and the latest GOP attack ads have been fact-checked by multiple sources to be misleading on multiple issues.

The irony is… scathing.

And you can see Fox had ran out of good things to say about Walker that they decided to highlight “Walker raised 12 mil in past 3 months”, neglecting to mention that Warnock raised 26 mil in the same period, and outright ignoring latest polls show Walker trailing up to 12 points.

Get the truth out, people.

7 Likes

Well there you go, if it did happen he has nothing to be ashamed about.

4 Likes

This misinformation is repeated to GOP/GQP supporters by the same right-wing talking heads who claimed that a twice-divorced, adulterous man with multiple accusations of sexual abuse who cannot correctly pronounce books in the Bible was “more Godly” than a woman who regularly attends church and remained married despite her husband’s infidelity. :woman_shrugging:t4: Just more of the same bs, but hopefully this time will have a better outcome because of voter dissatisfaction with recent restrictions caused by conservatives.

Nausea warning: here’s that infamous bit from The Daily Show on Pastor Mark (such hypocrisy it) Burns:

4 Likes

Me too. I don’t think that majority of meto-ATL will be voting for Walker. Their messaging is pretty desperate, if you ask me, especially since they’re built on lies.

And two years ago, we delivered for the rest of the country. We can do it again. They do not represent a majority of americans. If we can get a solid senate and hold the house, we can fix some of our bigger issues and secure our democracy against these sorts of attacks.

10 Likes

I hope so, but Kemp is doing everything he can to disenfranchise voters, AGAIN.

2 Likes

I know and of course, I’m concerned about that, too. He did that before and nearly lost anyways. Meanwhile, Abrams has been doing all she can to get the vote out and look what it got us in 2020. It’s not over, so let’s not act like they’ve already won, when things are very much up in the air.

8 Likes

The awfulness is a feature, not a bug: The Secret to why Republicans love Herschel Walker - Album on Imgur

This isn’t a black man winning over conservatives DESPITE their racism.

This is a black man appealing to racism directly.

He is a dumb brute; a specimen of raw physical strength and room-temperature IQ. A violent wife-beater and deadbeat dad. A sexual predator who threatens white women and justifies the need to buy a gun. A stereotype who validates every racist trope and reinforces the racial hierarchy that conservatives have built their lives and privilege upon.

And Republicans have said that they only thing that they care about is political control: The Right Admits They Couldn't Care Less If Herschel Walker Paid for Abortion: ‘Winning Is a Virtue’

I don’t care if Herschel Walker paid to abort endangered baby eagles—I want control of the Senate.

6 Likes

If it’s nothing to be ashamed of then how was it “slander” for the Daily Beast to report it had happened?

Remember like maybe 48 hours ago when he was saying he was going to sue over the supposedly false allegations?

9 Likes

This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

We need to repeat this at every opportunity. We are the majority! We will make the fascists feel and fear that. Actually, they already do, or they would not be trying so hard to end democracy. They have not pulled it off yet, and until they do, we need to keep repeating that they are a small minority. They yell a lot, but they are small and stupid and they must lose.

9 Likes

Speaking of fascists…

The Oath Keepers, Rhodes was obssessed about “antifa” and how he’s fight them.

Quoting from “Oath Keepers trial: Messages after 2020 election show plans for armed confrontation in D.C.

“(Trump) has to know that the people are behind him, that he will not be deserted, and he has to have positive pressure. So we’ve got to be in D.C.,” Rhodes said on the call. “You’ve got to be willing to go to D.C. and street fight Antifa.”

If they are fighting the antifa… that would make them… anti-anti-fa which is…

Fascists.

ba GIF

It’s kinda sad that he was so deep in the rhetoric he doesn’t see the whole irony of it. He was concentrated so much about “fighting the left”.

And summarizes the whole GOP stance… they are so concerned about “fighting the left”, they don’t realize they’ve turned into the very thing they are fighting against: fascists, who dictate over the citizens about what they can and cannot do.

4 Likes

This does not matter at all. It has been pretty clear since the Obama/Reverend Wright days that Republican Christians do not believe you can be Christian and Democrat. The two are mutually exclusive in their minds.

5 Likes

When were they fighting against fascism? Not in my lifetime.

6 Likes