A second woman to claim Herschel Walker helped her get an abortion

Originally published at: A second woman to claim Herschel Walker helped her get an abortion | Boing Boing

7 Likes

Posting the first of what I’m expecting to be several obligatory gifs.

Will it change the opinions of voters who thought “hey, you know who’d make a great Senator? Herschel Walker!”? I doubt it, just like I doubt that this is the last woman we’ll hear from who’s been a recipient of one of his abortion funding giveaways.

12 Likes

529t2d

13 Likes

Needed acronyms, emojis, memes, …or other popular metaphors or short-hands for:

1. They will get votes despite being proven lifelong puppy torturers and grotesque hypocrites because they oppose a Democrat/progressive candidate.

2. Who the f@#$ could possibly vote for such a vile waste of flesh like: crux, gomert, rand_paul, graham, goetz, mtg, boebert, gym jordan, hawley, gosar, desantis, tRump, goetz …

11 Likes

I know, let’s just use the code-word “Republicans”.

11 Likes

“…The shocked agent asks what the act is called, and the proud answer is: “The Republicans!””

14 Likes

10 Likes

With each news cycle, HW’s chance of impregnating others from here on out dwindles.

6 Likes

One would HOPE, anyway.

12 Likes

I loved that stunt where the guy tried to give Mr Walker a big stack of condoms, and he didn’t seem to know what they were… (I mean, obviously).

Who joked his campaign slogan should be stop me before I kill again.

Would it be easier to just have a show of hands of who in Georgia HASN’T been screwed by Herschel? Apologies to good folk like Mindysan, who I presume has just read this and thrown up a bit.

3 Likes

Most abortion clinics have heavy security camera coverage. Here’s hoping they preserved it.

11 Likes

Yeah, but he could also be put in a position to fuck more people than ever before.

6 Likes

HIPAA rules I am guessing would not permit release. We cannot even confirm that a patient is ours, or exists.

13 Likes

I get why it would be nice to have video evidence in this case but

1. Even if there was proof Walker visited the clinic he could always say he just brought his girlfriend there for a health screening or something. Anyone who has stuck with Walker through all his lies this far isn’t going to let a little video footage change their minds.
  2. The potential downsides of keeping (let alone releasing) video footage of everyone who visits a clinic that provides abortion services are frankly pretty terrifying and grossly outweigh the upsides.
11 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.