Herschel Walker's second abortion accuser speaks out on camera: "I felt threatened" (video)

Originally published at: Herschel Walker's second abortion accuser speaks out on camera: "I felt threatened" (video) | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Ooh, and it’s another White lady; that shouldn’t matter but to some folks, it absolutely will.

Also, please STOP linking to Twitter, Carla.

There are other sources in existence.

16 Likes

9 Likes

Sadly this won’t be the end of threats against her, but hopefully her story will at least help bring some measure of public accountability to Walker.

Walker/Trump/Cosby/Epstein/etc. supporters: “If she’s telling the truth then why did she wait so long before coming forward?”

Also Walker/Trump/Cosby/Epstein/etc. supporters: “Here’s the b••••'s home address, workplace information, family contacts and social media profiles. Let’s show the world what happens to liberal snowflakes who spread slanderous lies about great men!”

16 Likes

So, in addition to being so brain-addled that he can barely string five words together, in addition to being a complete hypocrite and liar, he’s also a threat-uttering petty thug. Georgia Republicans must be so proud to have him as their candidate!

4 Likes

Republicans are now favored to take the Senate on 538, so it looks like Abortion isn’t really the issue Democrats thought it was.

As a kid growing up in the 80’s, I thought “What would happen if Roe was overturned?”

Now we know.

He waited in the car instead of supporting her.

A stand up guy he ain’t. Shitweasel.

10 Likes

Got the lotto numbers, too?

3 Likes

If I win that $1.6 billion- I’ll buy all those politicians.

5 Likes

Because 538’s statistical analysis of flawed polls is somehow infallible?
I am not giving up yet.

3 Likes

Republicans see abortion as an issue to rile up their base. Democrats see abortion as an issue of fundamental human rights. (I mean yeah, I’m sure they also hope it will motivate their voters to turn out but that’s not their sole reason for caring about the issue.)

3 Likes

538 actually said it’s within error bounds for it to go either way anyway, especially considering potential biases in their model. The +/- signs are bigger than the difference they’re attached to, so they don’t really know at all, and I don’t see grounds for anyone else to claim they do.

5 Likes

I saw that.
It’s weird how “within the margin of error,” automatically means democrats have lost to certain crowds. :woman_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

Yeah, but what do the polls say… everyone knows that polls are the only true measure of reality… /s

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.