Herschel Walker aides had asked son Christian to tell his dad, "Stop being a moron on TV" (texts released)

Originally published at: Herschel Walker aides had asked son Christian to tell his dad, "Stop being a moron on TV" (texts released) | Boing Boing

10 Likes

They knew who they were supporting and they took the gig anyway. At a certain point you don’t owe any sympathy to the animal that makes a conscious choice to shit the carpet.

28 Likes

I’d like to know if they thought their strategy worked. Was he less of a moron afterwards?

10 Likes

i think we might all agree that if trump really is to be the republican’s nominee for prez-dent in 2024 that he could do no better than to have that fine gentleman Herschel Junior Walker be his glib running-mate.

13 Likes

But I hear Sarah Palin is looking for a job.

10 Likes

All this and he lost by 1% to someone who by all accounts seems awesome.

17 Likes

Warnock is awesome for a Democrat. It appears the Republicans look for other qualities in their prospective leaders.

11 Likes

Her choices are limited. Many jobs require fealty to laws, justice, compassion, and satisfaction for all customers.

6 Likes

Hey! “I wanna be a werewolf” was the most sensible, relatable, and coherent thing walker said during the campaign.

16 Likes

Narrator: “He was not.”

9 Likes

Why didn’t they just ask MTG for help?!?!

3 Likes

In order to become a moron in the Senate, we need you to stop being a moron on tv for a couple of days.

3 Likes

Is there a village with a vacancy for an idiot?

A recent episode of The Mary Trump Show helped me to better understand this, suggesting that Friday Night Lights might be an appropriate “text” for knowing what it looks like when an area cares so much about football. Even if that doesn’t explain the full of it, it may point one in the right direction. P

1 Like

They’re both awful human beings who should go away.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.