Having seen a movie, Herschel Walker no longer wants to be a vampire and is now on team werewolf

Originally published at: Having seen a movie, Herschel Walker no longer wants to be a vampire and is now on team werewolf | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Dracula was killed by a cowboy, not a werewolf (at least in the original Bram Stoker novel). Herschel Walker has already been a Cowboy from 1986-1989 and 1996-1997. In fact that’s how he got a lot of those brain injuries.

32 Likes

I feel like if this senate thing doesn’t work, he could get a gig on late night recapping new movies he previewed.

14 Likes

Also,

12 Likes

I thought the headline was meant to be some kind of metaphor. Haha silly me :robot:

17 Likes

I believe I lost about one brain cell per millisecond watching that video.

9 Likes

I thought it was established that it took several werewolves to kill a vamp. They’re stronger- can smoke out - and can kill the werewolf most any night of the month.

7 Likes

This idea that werewolves and vampires are at odds with each other sounds like BS to me.

The entire world is against them both, naturally they’d team up.

Anyway, it’s good to know Walker is addressing the most important issues on the campaign trail.

15 Likes

I think the preferred term is Lycans.

12 Likes

Lycanwolves. Got it!

16 Likes

Makes Sense Dean Winchester GIF - MakesSense DeanWinchester ...
Now I’m convinced. Total Senate Material.

14 Likes
12 Likes

Nope. Werewolves view vampires as unnatural abominations. Vampires see werewolves as uncivilized animals.(in general, there are always stories of buddies and lovers.)

I just found out the other day that “were” in werewolf is Old English for man. Der.

Depends on the ruleset/world and the individuals involved! Sometimes it would take a pack to take down a very powerful vampire, and sometimes they could eviscerate a vampire 1:1. If you have squeaky toys in the fight, you would lose before you began!

13 Likes

That must be Zach as Frankenstein.

4 Likes

I’m glad there are re-uploads of some of the stuff.

5 Likes

Then I’m on Team Death Star, because werewolves don’t have snub fighters.

3 Likes

This new Underworld - Twighlight mashup/reboot is really weird.

11 Likes

Is this another one of those “sunlight is the best disinfectant” things?

I would understand if, say, Herschel Walker was found publicly admitting to feasting on the blood of the living, but this feels like it’s just giving him needless attention for a pointless opinion.

3 Likes

Such a strange man. Everyone knows that a Winchester can kill either a vampire or a werewolf.

5 Likes

wampyre

17 Likes