Hide small things in this fake sprinkler head

Originally published at: Hide small things in this fake sprinkler head | Boing Boing

1 Like

I prefer this:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B006C8TPNM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_A0579A3610SSZ9EHTWM5

1 Like

Because my yard needs hiding spaces?

Let the foxes deal with it.

1 Like

Hide small things in this fake sprinkler head

…and run them over with your lawnmower.

Alternatively, forget which sprinkler head contains your stash and get a refreshing surprise.

5 Likes

You need more 1 sprinkler head for this to make any sense.

Otherwise, somebody goes “why is there only 1 sprinkler head on this lawn?”, opens it, finds whatever, and then tosses the open parts on the lawn before you come home so now other people who walk by know this too.

/experience

5 Likes

I remember reading an old interview with the comedian Gallagher which revealed that his house key was hidden under a dog turd since he reasoned no one would look there.

Of course it seems likely he just led the interviewer to believe that because he was amused by the idea of would-be burglars searching his yard that way.

4 Likes

A smaller, real sprinkler head?
This is a riddle, right?

9 Likes

A note reading “Finders keepers, losers weepers. B. Baggins”.

5 Likes
2 Likes

Needs a warning. Now Amazon is going to be targeting me with similar items :frowning:

1 Like

Would be great for a geocache.

2 Likes

Is that a biting commentary on cultural appropriation?

1 Like

It also might be overly conspicuous given I live in an upper-floor apartment…

8 Likes

Always open links to Amazon, YouTube or anything else that has recommendation algorithms in private browsing mode! I’ve done that for years and years and my recommendations are all the better for it.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s some of that, but if you look close, there’s also a little compartment you can open and put your weed into.

2 Likes

a glitter bomb. :smiley:

1 Like

I have one of these. There is a clip hook inside to hang your key from. On mine, this caused the center part of the lid, to which the hook is attached, to break off and leave a hole in the lid. Secondly, to make this look like a sprinkler-head you have to bury it and that makes unscrewing the lid difficult and messy. Would not recommend. Buy a fake rock instead.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.