Hilarious new ad mocks Donald Trump's buffoonery — and it's impossible not to laugh along (video)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/08/01/hilarious-new-ad-mocks-donald-trumps-buffoonery-and-its-impossible-not-to-laugh-along-video.html

6 Likes

Full post for the BBS:

A hilarious new ad takes Donald Trump’s buffoonery to a whole new level, and I couldn’t help but laugh out loud.

Highlighting his ridiculous appearance at the National Association of Black Journalists yesterday, the ad repeatedly cuts from clips of the clownish ex-president to CNN’s conservative Scott Jennings saying “He did crap the bed today” to Kamala Harris and others hysterically laughing at the orange spectacle. And their merriment is contagious.

“In the words of one of Trump’s biggest apologists, Donald ‘crapped the bed’ yesterday,” says the video’s post on X. “The only question is whether he’ll ‘change the sheets’ or ‘roll around in it.’ Here’s an ad for you, Donald. Kamala is laughing at you—just like we all are.”

If you need a hearty chuckle right about now, this is the video to watch (see below, posted by Anti-Psychopath PAC).

In the words of one of Trump’s biggest apologists, Donald “crapped the bed” yesterday. The only question is whether he’ll “change the sheets” or “roll around in it.” Here’s an ad for you, Donald. Kamala is laughing at you—just like we all are. pic.twitter.com/GuQS44uIFQ

— Anti-Psychopath PAC (@PsychoPAC24) August 1, 2024

Bonus non-Xitter video:

29 Likes

Thanks so much for the yt vid!!!

The tiny accordian hands!

We’ve decided he’s out of sheets, and he’s sheet out of luck.

This video is Perfection.

However, if mr conway ever wants to have my genuine respect, he’s gotta divorce the fucking nazi to which he’s married and state her BS is BS.

16 Likes
17 Likes

If George Conway hasn’t completed his divorce from Mrs. Conway, it’s in progress.

14 Likes

Good to know, Thanks for hipping me.

Shame on me for forgetting he also said it was no big deal when Roe was overturned. That shit really sticks in my craw, too.

17 Likes

He has, to my knowledge.

But he is still an egregious mansplainer.
I wouldn’t marry the guy.

Or listen to him.

12 Likes

Amen.

I tell yt I’m not interested, and that I don’t like the vid whenever it tries serving me vids in which he appears.

ETA:
I don’t trust any nazi, nor the nazi-adjacent.

10 Likes

A non-Twitter link? Is that … legal?

13 Likes

The Trump in that video has been the same sh!tty, petulant racist in 20-f*ckin-15 when he announced his candidacy.

Nice of the network media to finally catch on.

9 Likes

God, Scott Jennings makes my skin crawl almost more than any other MAGAt. His “sincere” journalistic cosplay while defending the indefensible is almost more reprehensible than the “fuck your feelings” crowd. He’s saying the exact same things they are, but acting like MAGA’s most outrageous lies are credible topics for debate.

Yeah, whether it was trump or the next populist white-grievance idiot, treating these people like their ideas weren’t beneath discourse is really what doomed us to this hellscape in the first place. There’s a reason that these fools think there is a liberal bias in media and it’s because, for a while there, they didn’t take these extremist mouth breathers seriously. I still blame Jerry Springer and Maury Povich for inviting them into the light in the first place.

10 Likes

Samesies.

2 Likes

Mock the autocrat every chance you get. They hate it more than anything else.

7 Likes

Thanks for doing this.
Until the “Show Full Post” link is fixed, I guess this is the best way of getting the content here.

Careful you don’t start a trend… :wink:

5 Likes

I’ve never been a trend-setter, but I don’t think you and I constitute a trend in any case. Yet! Maybe we’re just the beginning! Perhaps it will be a movement that grows until finally they fix that bug! :us: :uk: :golf: :flags: :pirate_flag:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.