'Insane': George Conway gaslights Donald Trump with new Psycho PAC ad (video)

Originally published at: 'Insane': George Conway gaslights Donald Trump with new Psycho PAC ad (video) - Boing Boing

6 Likes

Video for the BBS.

14 Likes

If they are telling the truth, is “gaslights” really the word to describe it?

22 Likes

This is right: “Trump is crazy.” This is wrong: “All his friends agree.” Trump doesn’t have any friends - enablers, sycophants and users, yes. Actual friends is extremely doubtful.

8 Likes

Which is why the OP specifically referred to them as “make-believe friends”.

9 Likes

And yet, every one of them lines up to suck peanuts out of the man’s asshole as soon as he snaps a finger at them, including the one that called him “American’s Hitler.” I agree the man shouldn’t be in charge of a skating rink, let along the USA, but this would have a lot more impact if any of the people pictured actually had a spine.

6 Likes

How did they miss getting JD Vance in there comparing Trump to Hitler?

And yes…this is not gaslighting. It is taunting. Keep it up.

2 Likes

Didn’t NYC pull his contract to manage one of their big rinks? This would put the city administration in concurrence with your thinking.

3 Likes

Huh. You know, if they did, I did not recall it. I swear it was pretty much a random thing that needed to be managed! Subconscious? I don’t know, but regardless this means he’s already been proven to be incompetent at even that level.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.